Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM Avatar can't be obtained?

Discussion on GM Avatar can't be obtained? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM Avatar can't be obtained?

From the GM command, I make GM avatar but when I try to pick item, it says "The Selected item cannot be Obtained"
Old 02/07/2012, 10:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
RefObjCommon , search for ( ITEM_ETC_AVATAR_W_GM_UNIFORM ) change ( Can Pick ~ Use ~ Drop ) from 0 to 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Items Cannot be Obtained
11/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I'm curious if there is anything client side that needs to be changed to enable picking up certain items. I do understand you need to add stuff to the server side to be able to even make certain items. But I want to be able to create them then pick up right away. Is there any client side changes that need to be made ? "The selected item cannot be obtained"
[Mail obtained] Ecsro back online again.
05/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
"Hello, we have solved our problems and ECSRO is ONLINE once again!!! We had to change our server's name to Infinity SRO. Everything you had on your account should be transfered back in 2-5 days! Until then you can enjoy high rates and play with your friends! Dont forget to tell your friends about this! For any info write back to this email! (ONLY FOR QUESTIONS!) New website is - Infinity Silkroad Online"