Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search populated server .

Discussion on Search populated server . within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search populated server .

Hello guys . I search a populated server . Server must have future . Please ask my questions . Cap server is never mind . Just good community and populated .
Old 01/23/2012, 23:35   #2

Then go and check any server capacity page?
error-soft or srstats
Old 01/23/2012, 23:46   #3

Received Thanks: 1,278
nowadays is barely low chance to find a server without trolls, newbies or wannabees
Old 01/24/2012, 00:05   #4

I know DoLau everywhere is trolls . But search server with community and 500 + players . Please Name of server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Party @ any populated server!
07/04/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for an party (so 8 chars in same server and around the same level) in any populated server. Party should have at least 1 cleric 2 warriors and 2 bards rest attackers wiz prefered offcourse. I just need it to test some bots with auto lure be4 an new server comes out so it should be 60+ or close to 60 like 52. When u have like an 95/101 + party i might buy if it is cheap. Add me on msn [email protected]
Most Populated Private Server?
09/13/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 25 Replies
Hi, What is the most populated Shaiya Private Server out there atm?
Server Populated?
07/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
My Ask is: Why the Server populated? All players scared about free Bots? and when Yes, Why?
Least populated place/server?
03/27/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I need some good spots sense I am able to VAC hack now, but I go to 2nd Norak floor for kicks, and theres always people on! Someone give me some good spots to go to with not alot of people. Also, if someone could explain to me how to teleport. Cheers, Fabric.
Most Populated Server
08/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hey Guys i was just wondering, out of mere curiosity which one of the conquer servers is most populated... Or how would i go figuiring that out...