Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PuritySro] Help

Discussion on [PuritySro] Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[PuritySro] Help

hello im kinda bored so i wanted to plvl my own chars in puritysro but the client its packt is there a way to unpack it and just get the normal client etc

probot doesnt work for me so

i need a loader or something it would be easy then

thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] NO-DC Client for PuritySRO
03/21/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Here is the no dc client : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! I saw many people searching for no dc so i thought to share it with you. you can give me thx if i helped you :D
[Release]PuritySRO Pk2 Tools
01/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
First of all thats not my tool its drew's one ,,, i just modified it with the new blowfish key and you know the rest .. i am so busy with my exams it was a friend that told me that you guys havnt got edited the pk2 files yet or the.pur actually. because i am busy i will not make you the stealth and autoselect for you its pretty simple. so here we go the real file names: Psro.pur -- > Data.pk2 Dat.pur -- > Map.pk2 Purit.pur -- > Media.pk2 Puritysro.pur -- >...
Wtb PuritySro Things
01/08/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I wanna buy PuritySRO things. I can offer you any of this charshttp://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-onl ine-trading/1625268-selling-trading-accounts.html . Write if you sell
PuritySro
12/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute . Ich wollte mal fragen wie man auf Purity Sro 13 Dg Lucky Powder und die steine herbekommt . Danke.
Whats wrong with PuritySRO
11/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
did the server went down for good? and i need new server lvl 120 cap ty