Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.dmp decryption / gamesvr spamming .dmp

Discussion on .dmp decryption / gamesvr spamming .dmp within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,320
.dmp decryption / gamesvr spamming .dmp

I've been having this problem lately that gameserver starting spam creating .dmp files which makes my server cpu go up to 99%, which leads to server laggs/delays. I do not get any error in the gameserver or anything. They just start spam appear and I can't figure out the error since i cant decrypt the files.

Any suggestions?
Old 01/15/2012, 10:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
any pic for this?>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
XFS Decryption?
11/29/2011 - General Coding - 4 Replies
Hey, ich hab ein Problem, und zwar will ich eine Datei decrypten, die 700MB groß ist, und eine XFS ist. Womit könnte ich das decrypten? Weiß das jemand? Falls jemand sich daran antasten will, kann er gerne eine gleiche Datei runterladen, die aber nur 4kb groß ist. --
after decryption
05/20/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 10 Replies
pagkatpos nun ano sunod? san makikita ung mga details nung file na nadecrypt?
Decryption Problem
08/13/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Howdie in first place. Well i've been trying to decrypt the l2.ini using all of those l2 decrypters that are around, but I seem to have a problem... the program supossedly decrypts the l2.ini, but when I go and open it with notepad, its still encrypted.... im playing on a C4 Server, dunno if that matters for this case... im not sure if its a updated version of L2 though, but I play on that server with no problems , but I think my version is the common C4 Version u download from lineageII...