Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OldSchool] Would you play... ?

Discussion on [OldSchool] Would you play... ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [OldSchool] Would you play... ?

Hello everyone,
Recently i started to work on 60cap oldschool server project (on my own).
The idea basically is like this:

- 60cap CHN Only with 300 mastery cap (means you can go up to 5 masteries).
- This would include areas: Jangan, Downhang, Hotan and Ice Field (Karakoram).
- Monsters would be up to level 60.
- Exp rates: ~10x isro (so that it would be still abit challenging but whiletime less farming).
- Server would be mostly job based with job activity rankings on website and other stuff like that.
- It would mostlikely be based on tSRO files (taiwan silkroad or swsro as we call them).
- it would have the oldschool maps/monster spots from the SRO_OPEN client.

my aim for this server won't be something like greed of money or like that - i just want to have a fun server to play myself, in my opinion that kind server would be pretty much fun.

So leave your toughts and suggestions, please don't rage/troll/sarcasm, seriously i just want a normal opinion - would you play it or you wouldn't, and would you like something to have different if so - then what?

Update progress:

Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/14/2012, 18:25   #2

answer for your question : i will give it a try !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2012, 18:25   #3

imagine it
lvl 60 pure int spear with no snow
hunting isy =))
Old 01/14/2012, 18:27   #4

Yeah,I'd definitely play,since I was thinking of it aswell,but I didn't have a dedicated server haha,so GL,and YEEEES,I'd play on this one!
Old 01/14/2012, 18:27   #5

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Ya i really love sro old school special the old un-available maps ~ weapons ~ mobs ~ etc
and i love also the old job system and stall network and the simple maps ^^
Well my suggest to make the alchemy rates something high also the sox drop
Old 01/14/2012, 18:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by H5_ View Post
imagine it
lvl 60 pure int spear with no snow
hunting isy =))
but snow is since umm... level 20 or something.. why you wouldn't skill fire/cold/light spear pure int lvl 60? ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
Ya i really love sro old school special the old un-available maps ~ weapons ~ mobs ~ etc
i actually kinda prefer challenging server, i'll mostlikely increase the sox drops and rates but just by 2-2.5x more, so that it would still be challenging server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2012, 18:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
In SRO_OPEN client there is no stall network and alchemy Also it looks like there's no sox.

Edit: ups.. My fault, I thought it will be based on SRO_OPEN not on tsro client.
Old 01/14/2012, 18:40   #8

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Well i test in isro with nuker lvl 60 full sos FB armor fire/cold/beachon s/s pure int , it was handle all elites, mobs but the isy. damage was too strong (makes his HP @ 10%) , idk maybe isy. strong like demon shaitan in isro ^^
but the damage in old server files is lower so i think nuker spear can handle it
Old 01/14/2012, 18:48   #9

hehehe sro_open client so funny + normal attack was kinda strange not the same shape
but anyway i'll join yours waiting for the server
Old 01/14/2012, 18:52   #10

Remember what happened to Paradise?
Old 01/14/2012, 19:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haznev View Post
Remember what happened to Paradise?
and what happened? some gay child found out a way to **** around my players? don't worry i'm not that nub anymore this project isn't for money it's for fun, mostlikely i won't even open silk donation option there. It'll be just Register-Download-Play.

You can't even imagine how kral security i can make now ^_^, it's undefeatable especially for **** like you
Old 01/14/2012, 19:09   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Legend View Post
and what happened? some gay child found out a way to **** around my players? don't worry i'm not that nub anymore this project isn't for money it's for fun, mostlikely i won't even open silk donation option there. It'll be just Register-Download-Play.

You can't even imagine how kral security i can make now ^_^, it's undefeatable especially for **** like you
Some gay child found out a way to **** your players? Oh wait,as I remember it was you who continously wiped the database OVER and OVER again harvesting more and more money from your players.

Quote:
There you missed,turk! I'm not a hacker so your sentence is completely out of any kind of point in this case,but don't give up,maybe someday you'll stop being such a ***** like LaHonda()
Good luck!
Old 01/14/2012, 20:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haznev View Post
Some gay child found out a way to **** your players? Oh wait,as I remember it was you who continously wiped the database OVER and OVER again harvesting more and more money from your players.

There you missed,turk! I'm not a hacker so your sentence is completely out of any kind of point in this case,but don't give up,maybe someday you'll stop being such a ***** like LaHonda()
Good luck!
HAHA YOU KIDDIN' ME BRO? ROFLMAO! made my day totally!

how retarded people have to be to be like you?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
(one of longest lols on epvp history).
Old 01/14/2012, 20:29   #14

Actually i dislike it , maybe it will be fun at beggning , but it will turn into boring community after a while
Maybe Cap 100. , with blackrouge files
and Without Jangan cave.
also change D10 Level limt to be 100 , and Exp to be 30X OF iSRO.
or do a Server like ECSRO , cap 90 , etc
Old 01/14/2012, 20:44   #15
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Legend View Post
and what happened? some gay child found out a way to fuck around my players? don't worry i'm not that nub anymore this project isn't for money it's for fun, mostlikely i won't even open silk donation option there. It'll be just Register-Download-Play.

You can't even imagine how kral security i can make now ^_^, it's undefeatable especially for fags like you
you sir, spoke epic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasma_ View Post
Actually i dislike it , maybe it will be fun at beggning , but it will turn into boring community after a while
Maybe Cap 100. , with blackrouge files
and Without Jangan cave.
also change D10 Level limt to be 100 , and Exp to be 30X OF iSRO.
or do a Server like ECSRO , cap 90 , etc
an d who tells hes gonna stick with that, he may make cap 70 after a while
also, im looking for a server with cstom items since server files where released, maybe miki has some creativity for that
Closed Thread