Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AgBot][SRO-R][MultiBotting]

Discussion on [AgBot][SRO-R][MultiBotting] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AgBot][SRO-R][MultiBotting]

Hi everyone

I have one question, is there any possibility to run more than 1 client with bot? I tried everything but no positive effect.
Old 01/14/2012, 10:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Have you tried to copy agbot files to another folder and then start another agbot with edxloader? I havent used agbot in long time. Using ibot atm on sro-r.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SRO-DB Bot] Multibotting tutorial?
06/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 66 Replies
Hey guys, Just a poll to know if you are interested in a video tutorial about how to multibot with SRO-DB Bot. Examples: - Botting different chars on the same server. - Botting a char on ZSZC and another on SWSRO2 at the same time. Etc...
Can EDX Detours be used for multibotting
06/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
After editing source code can this be done? In EDX Detours thread he wrote this app can be used for another programs after tweaking the source. But i don't have any programming skills,so anyone who knows c++ please take a look at it http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-guides-templat es/308740-guide-using-windows-detours-redirect-sil kroad-proxy.html
frage zu multibotting
04/12/2010 - Diablo 2 - 3 Replies
hiho ab 4 bots braucht man ja proxy um mehr zu haben. hat jemand ne ahnung wie das genau geht? wie bottet es sich mit nem schlechten ping? so 250+
[GUIDE]Multibotting with AGbot
09/26/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
#edited by strukel Sry to all to delete this. But the agbot team said they will stop the project if everybody would start to multibot Everybody who know how to do it have fun with it.. Just keep it private -strukel