Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

couldnt find FileManager.dll

Discussion on couldnt find FileManager.dll within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
couldnt find FileManager.dll

i have this problem in gaia glory sro please help me i had this problem 7 day please help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Couldn't find FileManager.dll Zszc
09/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
i have this probplem when i press on the lancher i get this :( http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8363/18874126. png Uploaded with ImageShack.us thanks
The Fresh and Especial Experience of Legend IV Plus "Roc", couldnt find in other plac
06/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Dear all : Legend IV Plus "Roc" of SilkRoad will be released soon . SroKing Team collected some Etra and Especial information from SilkRoad-China offical websit . And Sroking Team invited an experienced player of SilkRoad to share the experience of Roc with international players of SilkRoad ,such as where the Roc is ,how to get the quest iterm--key ,and how to bring down the Roc much faster and easier ! If u have interest in those question : 1.how to meet the Roc in ROC...
couldnt find 1
10/15/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
ok so i couldnt find any ready made 115-130 wand edits so i was wondering if someone could edit the colours of 115-130 wand since theyr all the same and simply put look boring. i havnt thought about a colour or anything, just gonna say "use your imagination". not in a hurry so take your time ill be waiting ^^
Couldnt find
11/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Ok I've searched the site sevral times now and I was wondering if anyone could direct me to where I can find money hacks on CO.