Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Some items causing crash

Discussion on [HELP] Some items causing crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[HELP] Some items causing crash

Hay all,

where can i find the files that responsible for what the character should look like when wearing a certain item?

i have a small problem that some of the items when the charatcer wear it , it crash, and i have to remove this item from the character using the SMC to be fix it.

so i know it have something to do with the clients files "Media , DATA" but need some guidness where to start

Cheeers.
Old 01/12/2012, 01:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,118
Normally if a crash due to an item occurs is a file missing somewhere - so make sure by opening the .bsr file of the certain item (Simply with an editor) and look through the linked files within, if your Data.pk2 contains those stated files like .bmt .ddj. .bms .bsk .ban
+ the file path @ the itemdata.txt has to be correctly "... .bsr".
The Icon itself is redundant and doesn't cause crashes (Media.pk2/icon(64))
Old 01/12/2012, 09:34   #3

elite*gold: 20
Thanks for the info.

but what driving me mad is i checked the bsr and found the linked mentioned in it in the data.pk2, and still not working

aslo , for example , the file path of the clothes_12_la_a_rare is the same for the CH and for the EU, in the temdata.txt file , but the CH is working fine while the EU is not ?

it's really driving me crazy
Old 01/12/2012, 10:46   #4

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,118
I recommend you to simply take the kSRO Data and Particles pk2 - there's mostly everything added in the right directions

Something may be misspelled - if you edited the paths at the itemdata by hand