Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any other private server - maybe a good one-.-?

Discussion on Any other private server - maybe a good one-.-? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any other private server - maybe a good one-.-?

Hey guys, I just want to start playing on private server, but without paying REAL money, because this is a reason to play on iSro..

I don't give a **** of ECSRO, you can buy weapons etc. per paypal, it's really..stupid!!!

So, is there any private server without "VIP" status, silk etc..??
Old 09/04/2008, 18:39   #2

there isn't any other prv server...we are expecting phoenix and 84 sro... so all u can do is w8 for the new servers like us ...

have a good day
Old 09/04/2008, 20:41   #3

Yes, at the moment ECSRO is the private server. Don't hold your breaths on 84SRO & Phoenix, they are most likely scandals, and if they do get released, it won't be for months.
Old 09/04/2008, 20:49   #4

PUREh

u think they are scandals? i dont know about 84 sro but pheonix doesnt look like a scandal....

why would someone do so much work and even hack ecsro again.....? for fun? dont think so!?

ecsro is just ****!!! they just made the p server to earn money and not to have fun.

arent we all here for fun?!!! 0-°
Old 09/04/2008, 21:03   #5

There is tSRO , Ksro , cSRo , vSRo so you cant really say there aint any others
Old 09/04/2008, 21:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalblade View Post
PUREh

u think they are scandals? i dont know about 84 sro but pheonix doesnt look like a scandal....

why would someone do so much work and even hack ecsro again.....? for fun? dont think so!?

ecsro is just ****!!! they just made the p server to earn money and not to have fun.

arent we all here for fun?!!! 0-°
1. If bennie stated before that he had the server files from ecsro... why did he have to hack it again? Seems pretty pointless to me... and it just ruins their repuation ever further because it ruins ecsro for the people who actually play it.
2. Deepblue7 has yet to prove anything related to their private server.... and they have "had"(more lies...) the server files for months? ... all they ever have is excuses why their server isn't up yet...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2008, 08:31   #7

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris61292 View Post
1. If bennie stated before that he had the server files from ecsro... why did he have to hack it again? Seems pretty pointless to me... and it just ruins their repuation ever further because it ruins ecsro for the people who actually play it.
2. Deepblue7 has yet to prove anything related to their private server.... and they have "had"(more lies...) the server files for months? ... all they ever have is excuses why their server isn't up yet...
your right this time some1 gonna get ill or go on vacation in the winter
Old 09/05/2008, 11:47   #8

tell us hee what isps or DB7 can do either than ruined others server?
lolz
shame on u
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2008, 16:14   #9

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
+1
only excuses,and ppl from db7 that come here and try to get db7 out of problems.
why db7 doesnt come here and do it by himself?
Come on guys release something or you will lose the LITTLE TINY SMALL thing that is called truth.
Old 09/05/2008, 17:00   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
Quote:
1: Did he ever said he would harm the server? No.. So why it ruins the ecsro server?

2: I guess you dont know why.. Insane got kicked out of the team coz he was lieing about his programming skills.. He bought a server. But it crashed running radmin. It was set up badly

Quote:
Originally Posted by costicla3 View Post
+1
only excuses,and ppl from db7 that come here and try to get db7 out of problems.
why db7 doesnt come here and do it by himself?
Come on guys release something or you will lose the LITTLE TINY SMALL thing that is called truth.
Why would we try to get db7 out of problems? Just bcoz a leecher says so? Yes you are one of them.. And you gonna get so fcking pwned at opening day of the server

- Strukel a proud deepblue7 supermod
Old 09/05/2008, 17:05   #11

Dose any1 know a good private server for conqure online please post name or link here
Old 09/05/2008, 17:11   #12

imported use right forums
Old 09/06/2008, 10:17   #13

Too bad there are ppl that are still beliving in DB7.
btw it's now their 4th Server project that I bet will not be finished.
Old 09/07/2008, 00:45   #14

i dont know why did they made a site...WTF make man a site when u have something..they have only promises...and lets wait like 1 month untill the beta tests begin with only 50 ppl.>WTF WHY BETA TEST..-.-...u sayd u have all that it takes to open the server and u had the server files like ecsro ,,,, they can open the dam server ... but no..they **** us saying that.... they will release it soon...bah i dont even care..i started playing ecsro and it's not that bad...i like the xp/sp and the drop rate...
Old 09/07/2008, 18:16   #15

Received Thanks: 1,583
30/09 New games for TFN.GR!
Hi everyone,
We are glad to announce that TFN.GR has bought server files for the following 2 games:
- Perfect world
- Silkroad
Perfect world will be opening *beta test* in 1-2 weeks max. After we finished perfectworld, we will be putting a beta up for silkroad. Expect a 1-2-3 month before we proceed to silkroad.

if they say they bought the files then i know they will make server cause they are trustworthy and already got some good private servers.