Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'silk_gift', table 'SRO_VT_ACCOUNT.dbo.SK_Silk'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\xampp\***\index.php on line 353
Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'silk_gift', table 'SRO_VT_ACCOUNT.dbo.SK_Silk'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\xampp\***\index.php on line 353
Why when this reg page, it allows me to register the same username like I want, it doesn't say username is in use, it just accepts any username even if it in _User db table and it gives me this error:
Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Changed database context to 'SRO_VT_SHARD'., SQL state 01000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\AppServ\www\index.php on line 355
If I register with username not used, it doesn't show error
$server_name = "TEST"; // Server name;
$host = "***\SQLEXPRESS"; // SQL server name for example PC-NAME\SQLEXPRESS
$user = "sa"; // SQL username
$pass = "123456"; // SQL password
$db = "SRO_VT_ACCOUNT"; // SQL Database
is work fine at my pc but is not to my server (other pc)
what my problem? Please.
i think this problem with sql 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitebi
Why when this reg page, it allows me to register the same username like I want, it doesn't say username is in use, it just accepts any username even if it in _User db table and it gives me this error:
Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Changed database context to 'SRO_VT_SHARD'., SQL state 01000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\AppServ\www\index.php on line 355
If I register with username not used, it doesn't show error
smth is wrong with ur db, or maybe you edited the reg page
fix for sql 2005
odbc_exec($connect, "INSERT INTO SK_Silk(JID, silk_own, silk_gift, silk_point) VALUES ({$gift}, {$silk}, 0, 0)");
line 354
[VSRO]Reg Page 12/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies Hey guys,
anyone can give me a registration page which really works?
i tried some pages and all didnt create a new account.
i hope you can help me
Hi, vsro reg page with silk add 11/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies Hi , I know how to do a reg page but i can t add silks , i've search methods but no1 work.
Please help me to do a reg pagw who add silks to every acc.
p.s.: I need a better explication.
Ty:handsdown:
VSRO Register page. 11/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies Hello guys i will code register page.
What the functions you want to be on it.
i will add.
username
pw
pw1
email
email1
sex
code
reg page vsro 09/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies help me I want to webpage for register vsro :( :handsdown:
[HELP]Reg page for Vsro 09/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies Help me to make Vsro reg page ..I will pay you 10$
send me a private msg