Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP HOW TO RAISE ALCHEMY MAX

Discussion on HELP HOW TO RAISE ALCHEMY MAX within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP HOW TO RAISE ALCHEMY MAX

Well im using that guide

And the max of alchemy is +8 , +8 + dont change damage and i cant give my self items +11 for example.

I want to know where i can modify it for make weapons +15 for example with damage modification too , thanks . ^^
Old 01/01/2012, 10:18   #2

u modify by looking the item ID from ur char in Smc, thn go to dabase items , found items id and change the option(if im not wrng) from 8 to the value u want (perhaps max is around 249+/- but, TAKE CARE cz people said tht damge normally works till around 80+ thn u get over dmg
Old 01/01/2012, 12:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by katasuki View Post
u modify by looking the item ID from ur char in Smc, thn go to dabase items , found items id and change the option(if im not wrng) from 8 to the value u want (perhaps max is around 249+/- but, TAKE CARE cz people said tht damge normally works till around 80+ thn u get over dmg

until around +12.. after 249 ur game server crashing..

smc allows u 2 make only +12... not higher.. their is a way of changing it... but its useless