Your forum wont open on my pc .
i got Malware anti bytes (its blocking every site got any malware in the script)
Quote:
Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at h2k-project.net.
Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
wtf messages visitor i dont know epicsoul but i talked with him a lill bit on skype if he can help me from our chat i know for sure he good on pk2 morever he was the programmer of Perfection SRO and was best server.
wtf messages visitor i dont know epicsoul but i talked with him a lill bit on skype if he can help me from our chat i know for sure he good on pk2 morever he was the programmer of Perfection SRO and was best server.
Since no one applied to it yet, I'd like to apply hereby officially to your personally hater - if this "job" is still available.
Shove off,nubcake. Got some problems with eyes,tard? Can't read properly?
Haters - gtfo from the thread - it just can't get simplier,but of course some retards just can't hold but they HAVE to post since their ****** ego won't let them be unnoticed.
Searching for a team... 04/14/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies As the title says, I am in search of a mid skilled + team that is capable of doing trainings and going at tournaments.
History:
DotA:
I have been vouched in: Clan DCE, Clan GrC, #dotapride, #idec, #nihl.exp, #nihl.elite, #ihcs.
Tournament(s) info: #1 in Pick-League @ DIV 2 with nethouse, after a come back, #2 at Greece's national 5VS5 Tournament with PR.PP, #1 Local "C4" 3VS3 tournament, 1# Local "C4" 3VS3 tournament, again.
**Searching for a new team 12/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies Dear E*pvp community
I'm looking for a new private server,and looking for a new friendly team!
Some Details:
I am looking for a new team because our old team broke.
I got about four months experience in being GM and about 1 month (in-game)Support experience extra (I did support & GM at the same time because I think if you want to be GM you need to support the players too)
I have about six years gaming experience on international sro and several p-servers
Personal informations:
Searching for team members 08/09/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hello everyone,
Well, straight to the point again,
I am searching for some new expierenced guy's like:
HP scripter ( much knowledge of PHP might be needed, design will done by me)
Map maker
File manager
Searching for Team 07/02/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
Hello all,
I'm looking for new members to add on my team.
I'm looking for Englisch or Dutch people how can help me out on my root server with navicat file's uploading, creating new maps, items, etc. etc...
Just tekst me if you wanne no more or if you can help me out. :awesome:
[Searching for a Team] =) 05/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies Hello,
Im searching for a Team who Help Me to Bring the old C# Patch 5017 Server BACK (I don´t really Like TQ Binary´s)
I can Host The Server Mean It Would Be 24/24 xD
Found A Way How to Make it NO HAMACHi ;)
And a Online Database Hoster for More Secure of Our Player´s
I can Code a Little and Can Support Player´s.. Like for 5 Hour´s