Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to remove items from npc ?

Discussion on How to remove items from npc ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to remove items from npc ?

Someone know how i can remove items from npc example i want to remove euro weapons from npc .

Thank you
Old 12/09/2011, 01:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
media.pk2
server_dep--->silkroad--->textdata---->refshopgoods.txt
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to remove items..
09/26/2014 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello , Im here to ask how to remove items i do a 90 cap server but shaitan drop 10dg items for now :O I try all things , to modify drop chance of shitan , to delete items from RefObjcommon , i try all , and what i get is error with gameserver , or shaitan still drop dg10... Hope someone can help me , i will really appreciate it ! Thanks.
Petition To Remove DK evoltion off Dont remove it
01/08/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
Ex dev of AG dekaron is working with Dekaron Evo. Which he posted the of AG selling a Autovoter which the dev from AG has been fire for over a month!!! also everything is edited off the autovoter that SexyBitch released Photoshop anyone!!!! and Han 911Hacker owner of dekaron evolution posted the petition!!!!!!!!! Top100 Autovote link: New Page 1 this is translated IP 74.52.31.2 THe IP of that adress is the same as Dekaron Evolutions LoginServer IP in Housten Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
[HELP]how can i remove items given to new player TQBinary
07/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
in my server when any player start da game he get gold trophy and super +8 items and sometimes +12 and +11 how can i remove this?