Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a Qustion about Adding items to Items mall ... PLEASE HELP

Discussion on a Qustion about Adding items to Items mall ... PLEASE HELP within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a Qustion about Adding items to Items mall ... PLEASE HELP

Hello

i need to add some items to my incoming server

i need to add Circus bear and , Devil spite upgrader , and Some new avatars

i am editing in those :

but after i import them and start client it crash at loading screen !!!

idk why ? :\ , but when i copy rows from other servers media.pk2(S) it work !

i worked at D12 Lucky Stone and D12 Immortal , and lucky powder and Some new Avatars

what did they do diffrent than i do ??

please tell me !!

any answers guys ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How Add Items Mall
11/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Helpme Add Avatars Mall
[Help] Adding items
07/03/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i wanna add a +4 1 soc -3 item to the inventory. i only know how to add items with +. Help :o #region Super WarArmor Pack case 721224://Super 1 soc War Armor { if (client.Inventory.Count <= 40) { client.Inventory.Remove(item, Game.Enums.ItemUse.Remove); client.Inventory.Add(131069, 6, 1); } else
[HELP] Adding new items to Shopping mall
08/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Well :/ I tryed Makeing MY shopping mall better i added The Exp ball pack B,C and A And some other casuals. what happened was i logg in after editing my Shop.DAT and ItemType Useing Editing tools From Revo And then i logg in and some a invisable Some show but i cannot buy :S please can some boddy help me PLEASE!!! lmao not many people help me on here just 1 person to accualy help me thank you !!
Adding items?
07/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Anyone mind helping me on adding an item... ATM im trying to make a new Scroll. I've added it to Shop.dat and make it in my database, but when i open the shop it comes up with an error and nothing appears in the shop
qustion , about making items look deffrant
07/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
as i said thats no guide im only asking or the pro in that things ... i want ask anyone of the people who know how to make items look deffrent looks like making a dragonball look totally deffrant look so what i want do is make sorda of a file when u put it in ur co foldar it make the look of db change to look of ( lets same "mets" , "gem" , "rose" ) so anyone gona help me ???