Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] NPS / Cities name is gone

Discussion on [HELP] NPS / Cities name is gone within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[HELP] NPS / Cities name is gone

Hello everyone,

after patching the new Media for my PS and added D12 skills item and cap.
i'm facing these problems:

- NPC's names are gone.
- in teleports , cities name is also gone (replaced by wired chr.)
- in ALL items (weapon , acc and items) the "sort of item" is also gone, so it doesnt say if it either light armor or heavy or ....etc.

i really wish someone can tell me how to fix it or where to look for the problem . i think it has something to do with media , but not sure where excatly.

also if you know how to fix the DC problem when using the Item Mall .

Appriciate your time even for reading only

Cheers,
Tohamey
Old 11/24/2011, 19:21   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
it's normally something wrong in patching the media or database , but it's completely damaged so u must reset then remake the patching
Old 11/24/2011, 20:02   #3

elite*gold: 20
Yeah i thought so ,

i'm repatching the old/original Media.pk files that was downloaded with the SRO clients files for the PS.

hopefully it will fix the problem.

you dont think it has something to do with data folder's files in the server side???
coz DB i used the one provided by the guy that shared how to add D12 cap.

thanks for reply though

Tohamey

just to let anyone having the same problem
re-patching a clean media fixed the problem