Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Release] DivisionManager .. ! & SROs Server Files & Databases ..

Discussion on [Release] DivisionManager .. ! & SROs Server Files & Databases .. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 11/21/2011, 17:42   #31
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,949
Received Thanks: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxon View Post
I think he just made the vsro server files/database compatible with the another sro clients.
different packet structure which cannot be changed in this simple way



Shane¸ is offline  
Old 11/21/2011, 18:00   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 689
Received Thanks: 520
Fake until you post something real.

I still don't get why you open this kind of thread without any content, such an attention whoring.

But don't take it bad, not talking bad about you but about the act xD. You always tried to help community.


Getzabelz is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/21/2011, 18:30   #33
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,116
Received Thanks: 2,354
Let's Go
Release Division Manager with 2 gameserver - 2 agent (with 30 server in server list{but just need a small edit in database to works find ~ will be add in the released databases}) for all SRO kinds

Just Wait Me For the rest ..
------
(I still in Working on Them,,)
Attached Files
File Type: rar DivisionManager BlackRogue 2 agent only.rar (50.4 KB, 76 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager CSRO 2 agent only.rar (50.3 KB, 48 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager ISRO 2 agent only.rar (50.3 KB, 108 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager JSRO 2 agent only.rar (50.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager KSRO 2 agent only.rar (50.2 KB, 99 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager RuSRO 2 agent only.rar (50.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager TSRO 2 agent only.rar (50.3 KB, 51 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager VSRO 2 agent only.rar (50.2 KB, 250 views)
Dr.Abdelfattah is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/21/2011, 18:33   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 689
Received Thanks: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
Let's Go
Release Division Manager with 2 gameserver - 2 agent for all SRO kinds

Just Wait Me For the rest ..
------
(I still in Working on Them,,)
Mhm but that's drew's certifier edited... He even released the source, why you release this then? I remember all your cert's were bugged and linkings weren't really well done... So you just fixed that and releasing it in another shape getting credits of the program drew made?

<I dont understand anything.>

BTW If you wanna upload all those DB's, and if you zip them at max compress their size won't be higher than 5Mb, so they should be ready in 5mins? xD


Getzabelz is offline  
Old 11/21/2011, 18:34   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,484
Received Thanks: 807
The only difference between all those cert servers by drew is the operation_type from what i've seen. Just the correct local thinggy.

But do you really have all the server files of all the servers or did you just change the operation_type??

EDIT: There might be some other differences in those ini files but this one I've seen yet.
kevin_owner is offline  
Old 11/21/2011, 18:43   #36
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,116
Received Thanks: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
Mhm but that's drew's certifier edited... He even released the source, why you release this then? I remember all your cert's were bugged and linkings weren't really well done... So you just fixed that and releasing it in another shape getting credits of the program drew made?

<I dont understand anything.>

BTW If you wanna upload all those DB's, and if you zip them at max compress their size won't be higher than 5Mb, so they should be ready in 5mins? xD
This cert. is coded by me from 0 , i made this one with more fixes & more useful things !
about the rest i'm bit busy so it may take some time but when those ready will release .
oky? !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
The only difference between all those cert servers by drew is the operation_type from what i've seen. Just the correct local thinggy.

But do you really have all the server files of all the servers or did you just change the operation_type??

EDIT: There might be some other differences in those ini files but this one I've seen yet.
it's look likely drew's one but it's not same and wasn't an edit on drew cert


Edit-------------------

Try to use this one and see the difference
Attached Files
File Type: rar DivisionManager JSRO Normal One.rar (49.2 KB, 68 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager BlackRogue Normal One.rar (49.3 KB, 120 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager CSRO Normal One.rar (49.2 KB, 60 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager ISRO Normal One.rar (49.2 KB, 140 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager KSRO Normal One.rar (49.2 KB, 140 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager RuSRO Normal One.rar (49.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager TSRO Normal One.rar (49.2 KB, 87 views)
File Type: rar DivisionManager VSRO Normal One.rar (49.2 KB, 657 views)
Dr.Abdelfattah is offline  
Old 11/21/2011, 18:45   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,484
Received Thanks: 807
Owh yeah right but isn't it easier to just set the operation type once instead of release so many versions?
kevin_owner is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2011, 18:50   #38
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,116
Received Thanks: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Owh yeah right but isn't it easier to just set the operation type once instead of release so many versions?
there is some small changes in DivisionManager.exe module .
Cuz i don't use ini as full cfg ,
Dr.Abdelfattah is offline  
Old 11/21/2011, 18:53   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,215
Received Thanks: 393
maybe u do some changes for reduce Ram/Cpu usage if it's even posible.
xBongosx is offline  
Old 11/21/2011, 18:56   #40
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,116
Received Thanks: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBongosx View Post
maybe u do some changes for reduce Ram/Cpu usage if it's even posible.
If u will use old SRO server files so u just need 3GHz processor and 1.5GB Ram
Dr.Abdelfattah is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2011, 19:02   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,215
Received Thanks: 393
for old isro 10/9D 1,5Gb ram? rly?
I have swsro and it consume 2,5Gb of my ram and it have only chinese, and isro 9/10D have Eu also so i don't think that is possible to run it on 1,5Gb ram.
xBongosx is offline  
Old 11/21/2011, 19:05   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 689
Received Thanks: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
This cert. is coded by me from 0 , i made this one with more fixes & more useful things !
about the rest i'm bit busy so it may take some time but when those ready will release .
oky? !



it's look likely drew's one but it's not same and wasn't an edit on drew cert


Edit-------------------

Try to use this one and see the difference
Nothing agaisnt you at all but are you sure you coded this from zero with absolutely no help from drew's source code?
Getzabelz is offline  
Old 11/21/2011, 19:09   #43
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,116
Received Thanks: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
Nothing agaisnt you at all but are you sure you coded this from zero with absolutely no help from drew's source code?
I don't say drew's cert don't help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBongosx View Post
for old isro 10/9D 1,5Gb ram? rly?
I have swsro and it consume 2,5Gb of my ram and it have only chinese, and isro 9/10D have Eu also so i don't think that is possible to run it on 1,5Gb ram.
isro d8 only just need 1.5GB ram , but the rest it will take from Paged memory ..
isro d9 need 2GB ram and rest too taked from paged memory
Dr.Abdelfattah is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2011, 19:12   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 15
i waiting 1 gm server 1 agent server =)

Please share
buriko_0007 is offline  
Old 11/21/2011, 19:23   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 323
Received Thanks: 80
hi,i'm new here when pushedx released source of CustomCertificationServer, links?
ok thx i see,just forgot about this


MAFIA001 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
complete, divisionmanager, full, serverfiles, silkroad



« I wanna ASK SOME question for PK2 Editors in D12Update !! | DWSRO Doesn't work »

Similar Threads
[Release]Rakion Server Files + Databases
02/18/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 20 Replies
Server download: Rakion::Server Database download: Databases::Good Maybe Correct Client Download: Client
[Release]Rakion Server Files + Databases
07/20/2008 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies
Server download: Rakion::Server Database download: Databases::Good Maybe Correct Client Download: Client



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.