wait up, grindroad will close soon, the owner dont want pay for host anymore
Whatever, everthing has an end but don't know from where did you learn it. I am not sure about it. But the best team was GrindRoad team from the start of the v1 and still.His team and he are professional.
Whatever, everthing has an end but don't know from where did you learn it. I am not sure about it. But the best team was GrindRoad team from the start of the v1 and still.His team and he are professional.
The team of professionals you spoke of contains only ufonose. Rest are no-name randoms who just want to get a GM. I was in that team longer than you did,I know more than you do.
The team of professionals you spoke of contains only ufonose. Rest are no-name randoms who just want to get a GM. I was in that team longer than you did,I know more than you do.
True, ufonose is a good guy, but the kids he joined as GM's are just epic failures.
Quote:
pix/chat logs or it didnt happened
Bro, the internet is big, but secrets can be leaked easily.
We got our buddys
The team of professionals you spoke of contains only ufonose. Rest are no-name randoms who just want to get a GM. I was in that team longer than you did,I know more than you do.
There are people who are way better than kingli and kurd
(Rappelz) Server: Bahamut WTB Empty-Angels, Empty-Kentas 09/25/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies WTB empty angels and empty kentas on bahamut. Private messege or post the cost of each empty angel/kenta and the number of cards your selling. Paying real cash via paypal.
WTB 2 empty blode or 2 emptyshuta and empty karkean [BRUMHART] 03/03/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies pm me here or ingame Shien, Soulasylum n Vash73 if u have the items so we can make a deal, preferably empty. paying thru paypal only. tell me ur prices.