I've stopped to play SWSRO (sever 2) because the server is dead, and my bot doesn't work.But i've decided to play SRO, but i don't know wich private server to choose. I saw EliteSRO, and the holybot for it ^^, i saw PlaySRO, and i saw Blackpearl. I would like a good private server, with sure download, good exp and other rate, and high lvl ( lvl 100-110-120 ) with autopot, and update (new item).
And the best would be the egyptian equipement and monsters and dungeon, but if there is none, it doesn't matter.
So, if you know PlaySro, well you know the server is very good. Admins of this server, not long May to release the second server (hell). So we can prepare to start! -> playsro.com
I'm downloading PlaySro, so I will play and see it. But can you say me some detail about PlaySRO, equipement, monsters, autopot. And, I would like to use bot, but I think PlaySRO disagrees the bot. I saw EliteSRO, and I see the Holybot for it, so...
XD I see Syndicate with 700x exp and sp rate, but i see too the server is full, and the server capacity is only 850 conection.
So I think it's not the good choice for me. sry...
Bot is allowed, but if you are afk 24/7 and admin will msg you, and you will not be at compiuter = ban. Gold fam = ban.
Cheers!
''Bot is allowed" but not afk 24/7...How can GM know how much time you botted and let's say you go out for 1h gm msg you and you dont answer banned..
Better say botting its not alowed...You are just trying to get players with this,,,
"Trying to get players" <-- I dont want comment this. Lol ^.^ They said, we can use bot but on our own risk. Yes, and if you are afk when gm msg you = ban. Simple ^.^
I'm playing with eliteSRO. The rate isn't big, and the bot isn't allowed, but some bot work (the holybot). But tomorrow i will try other private server.
I'm playing EliteSRO, and I've Blackpearl too, but Blackpearl is checking so I wait.
For the moment I search a way to work the holybot on eliteSRO, but the holybot doesn't want to work. I think I need net framework, but the installation of framework bug XD.
I see Titan but I don't want BIG exp/sp rates, 15x/70x is good for me, but thanks.
I know it's not in the topic, but if you've some answer for my bot problem...^^
Foreign Sro / Wich one to choose? 07/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies Okay so im interested in starting in a foreign sro version rather than iSro.
But im a bit unsure wich one to choose.
Im looking for a Sro that has or gets relativly new servers.
Because i dont want that everyone is high level when i join. I like grinding pt's ;)
I dont want too many goldbotters, and it should not be to hard to logon.
Any suggestions? :)
Wich hosting provider should i choose? 01/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies Im going to buy me a VPS or Dedi but dun know from wich company since dehost and vpsland are crap i dont wanna wast money again.
If ya know some good hosts lemme know
also i think a dedi isnt needed at the start so a vps would be aight is that cprrect?
Wich Class You have to Choose 07/19/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 11 Replies Found This:
Classes and Races, why?
Here is the list:
Undead Mage
Undead Priest
Troll Rouge
Troll Hunter
Tauren Warrior