Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro login doesn't response?

Discussion on Vsro login doesn't response? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Vsro login doesn't response?

I got my SMC, Gameserver etc running and it keep saying ...Requesting user confirmation...

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C# - Clientless login, for vsro based servers.
06/27/2015 - SRO Coding Corner - 5 Replies
Hello, I will release my clientless for vsro servers. I use SilkroadSecurityApi and ImageCodeServer, by drew (pushedx). Download
[VSRO Files]Instant DC after login
09/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
So, guys, i've downloaded the DC HotFix and changed the dbconnect.asp and billing.cfg to my settings, but i still get dc, the eror says:silk data loading failed this is my DBConnect.asp(I dont use ID/PW on my DB): <% Dim DBConnA, strConnectA Set DBConnA = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") strConnectA = "Provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=USER;Initial Catalog=SRO_VT_ACCOUNT;" DBConnA.Open strConnectA
VSRO Login Problems,,
09/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I guess its just a problem.. I have got the server setup and running somehow. Yet i cant quite figure how on earth i login! I have bloodys client and edx loader im logging in from my laptop through hamachi to my server/pc .. X-trap is causing me errors? Anyone care to share any insight on a proper way to do this?
[eSro] Login Response Bug ?
06/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
So I adapted my rSro tool to work with eSro, and I have one question. For the first time I send my login details to server, i got the response from server ( Server Traffice ). Everything looks fine, but... When my tool reconnect, and send login details again, I got no response. Update: I noticed, that this happens when you fail to connect to server due to server traffic. If you login in game successfully, then everything O.K. But if you got server traffic message, next time you...
any plz response this
07/18/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
any have any aplication for find a glitch in the game plz or any public the all glitch in maps plz is the most needed in all rf plz not need all need only any of elan or cartella plz any help ty:(