Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Contact DIAMOND SRO!?! HACKED!(Lynx)

Discussion on Contact DIAMOND SRO!?! HACKED!(Lynx) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Contact DIAMOND SRO!?! HACKED!(Lynx)

Hello Every one, my Rouge was hacked the other day on the Lynx server. Lost 5B a nova blade,bow +5 FB Male Garm Chest.Leg and Hands. The person who hacked me left a message in my inbox from my char saying: "you shouldnt of pked my friends!" Now I don't recall pking anyone in a very long time or anyone ******** me out for it. I only killed one person in the server through PK and it was an accident.... So I am asking what is the best way to get in contact with the owner of the server or some sort of GM to escalate this to Xsense. I do think that the hacker used a packet sniffer in the server of some sort to find out my info. I don't think it was a key logger because it was a personal get back even though I don't think I was the right target. My face book,Email and paypal are still fine as well. I am just wanting to warn them that they may want to look into this and strengthen their protection on the servers.

Thanks, Zelman.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 09:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelman2120 View Post
Hello Every one, my Rouge was hacked the other day on the Lynx server. Lost 5B a nova blade,bow +5 FB Male Garm Chest.Leg and Hands. The person who hacked me left a message in my inbox from my char saying: "you shouldnt of pked my friends!" Now I don't recall pking anyone in a very long time or anyone ******** me out for it. I only killed one person in the server through PK and it was an accident.... So I am asking what is the best way to get in contact with the owner of the server or some sort of GM to escalate this to Xsense. I do think that the hacker used a packet sniffer in the server of some sort to find out my info. I don't think it was a key logger because it was a personal get back even though I don't think I was the right target. My face book,Email and paypal are still fine as well. I am just wanting to warn them that they may want to look into this and strengthen their protection on the servers.

Thanks, Zelman.
Obvisouly there's a corrupt gm in the server. You pked his friend so he gave him your account information.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 10:07   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Obvisouly there's a corrupt gm in the server. You pked his friend so he gave him your account information.
The GM was kicked from the Team

He was a GM for just 2 days he also gave out dg 12 stuff...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 10:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Actually Gms Dosn't have access to the db so they can't do this
Regards
ZiCo
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2011, 11:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z|Co View Post
Actually Gms Dosn't have access to the db so they can't do this
Regards
ZiCo
pwned!
Old 10/22/2011, 13:30   #6

Received Thanks: 1,472
everything is dandy here except for 1 thing
diamond sro staff dont give a **** about it.
Old 10/22/2011, 13:47   #7

GM's can login to smc and give any **** out, can change pw, can give items up +12, sos som sun nova, doesnt matter.

Welcome to the corrupted world of the pservers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2011, 13:49   #8

wth you are talking about. you dont know somebody from the team i guess so what **** u are talking, omg.. haha. just mail to
Old 10/22/2011, 14:46   #9

Received Thanks: 1,583
thats why eroad/esro is still the best -.- admin dont care but no gms to do dumb ****.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/22/2011, 15:07   #10
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
thats why eroad/esro is still the best -.- admin dont care but no gms to do dumb ****.
no gm events = no gms to care = no so much corruption

makes sense
Old 10/22/2011, 15:11   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
Best in sucking the money out of people.
Old 10/22/2011, 15:12   #12

Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaHonda781 View Post
GM's can login to smc and give any **** out, can change pw, can give items up +12, sos som sun nova, doesnt matter.

Welcome to the corrupted world of the pservers.
mialicaus; pwned.
Old 10/22/2011, 16:07   #13

Diamond has only 1 gm that can get in to smc it's not like you share user and pw for smc whit every gm you have in your team whats the point of it ?.He probly gave out he's id or pw to some random noob and don't wanna say it so easiest way is to blame some one else
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread