Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro Server Files

Discussion on Vsro Server Files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro Server Files

Hi
can anybody set me up a SRO server based on
the vsro files ?
I only want to make some pvp with friends.

Best Regards

Head

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vsro Server Files IIS Help.
10/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
my os is windows 7 home basic.I cant find my administrative tools in iis control panel. please help me :rtfm:
Need help with vsro files server.
09/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I click on 3 - CustomCertificationServer, but it gone fast, than im trying to open GlobalManager but it write : It has been failed to Request Certification. What is the problem?
For Vsro Server Files
09/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Really i don't Give a damn Care of the server Files. why all Ppl want the Files?so if u have the server Files and you don't have any idea to make ur server so Go to Grave. and the Files now or later will be Released..
Possible to get the vSRO server files?
09/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1059 Replies
Since you've all noticed from 2 weeks and until now 2 new servers have been opened and 2 more have been announced to release soon. I know that i'm not the only one that wants this files to be leaked public so we all could enjoy a really nice gameplay without corrupted server-staff,low exp rated servers etc. I'm not so good when it comes to computers (even if i've studied some J# and the script language PHP) so right now i'm asking you all for help to try to get the files into...