Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ERoad autoselect media

Discussion on ERoad autoselect media within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
ERoad autoselect media

Someone got 1 or got an tutorial on how to make media pk 2 with autoselect ( a tutorial )

Thanks in advance!
Old 10/17/2011, 07:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
u make media with autoselect and the server wont let u play (believe me ), cause media.pk2 is damaged.... IF SOMEONE HAVE EDITOR FOR PK2 LIKE EROAD GUYZ HAVE PLZ ANOUNCE ME ....basic editor wont work!!! and there is a tutorial, i found on youtube or google... i cant remember the site but there is one .....

the hack shild ot errsender recognises if pk2 is modified in basic or standard pk2 editor; to modifi the pk2 we need a editor like eroad has idk) .... or to hack the hackshild like isro ibot last v, to dont send modifi erors,,,,, something like that

this message will autoterminate in 10 sec...
Old 12/27/2011, 11:18   #3

elite*gold: 45
Why Do u Need Auto Select ?? o.O u Have A Full Free Bot sroking.com

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EliteSRO Media.pk2 for 1.037 with Autoselect
03/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 88 Replies
Hello all, i just wanted to upload my Media.pk2 because i dislike all these threads about "Where can i get autoselect???" and because sooner or later someone will "crack" it, too so it doesn't matter if i upload mine now or someone else later. I don't want to encourage you to bot; it is also very useful for handgrinding :) Also i'm a little bit angry about the so called esro-team because this "update" was only for the itemmall and they didn't even import luckypowder D10 (everyone needs...
autoselect value Eroad?
10/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Any here know value autoselect of server Eroad (SROElite_7)?:confused:
Any loader with range autoselect for Eroad?
10/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Who have one loader with change range atack and pick for Eroad guys?
How can i add Autoselect to Media.pk2
09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey, well,i want to add autoselect to the media.pk2 of esro..but to the one with esro5,i already used the search function but there are so much diofferent so i want to ask which one works ;) or is it possbile to change the IP on another media.pk2 where autoselect is already added? Ty
Autoselect Media.pk2 for Esro5
08/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Could anyone release a media.pk2 containing autoselect :) or just show how to edit in it. Ty^^