Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiclient for BloodySrO Help

Discussion on Multiclient for BloodySrO Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiclient for BloodySrO Help

I want to be online with 2 accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BloodySro Ip
09/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Can someone give me the ip of bloody sro?? Thanks ;)
BloodySro MultiClient
09/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Guys i can't open multiclient with loader because my Windows is 7 and 64bit so i want open 2 acc any one can Help Me?
BloodySRO Multiclient patch !
09/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 45 Replies
Ok, here we go: 1. Download & Extract the sro_client and the patched Silkroad.exe into the wanted file, in our case it's the BloodySRO file direction - MultiPatch v1.84 (upload by dh-g).rar 2. Backup your old sro_client & silkroad.exe 3. Incase to run multiple clients you need first to start the client from the sro_client and not the Launcher.. but only for the first client then all the others you can run via the patched Silkroad2.exe (The launcher). P.S : I dont give scanning...
BloodySRO BOT
09/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 81 Replies
I do not understand the language quite understand Vietnam, okay to be honest I do not understand anything, I thought that this forum is about the bot server viatnam if someone's getting some research. gl Site here - Click me :)