Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Working Files For Server

Discussion on Need Working Files For Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Need Working Files For Server

Hi All I Need Working Smc And Cert And Xtrap Patch cuz alot members put alot files and i dont know who is working
Old 09/25/2011, 09:50   #2

i need a lot of money and womans
Old 09/25/2011, 09:50   #3

C'mon seriously...
Old 09/25/2011, 09:55   #4

elite*gold: 179
wait a minute i buy a dedicated server and setup server and i give it to you free ? oqe?
Old 09/25/2011, 10:16   #5

Received Thanks: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by sercankd View Post
i need a lot of money and womans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermvrs View Post
wait a minute i buy a dedicated server and setup server and i give it to you free ? oqe?
They are already free you ******* **** sucker!

Here they are, the good ones:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/25/2011, 10:39   #6

******* joking

thanks zikor1337 for files ^_^
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]About uploading A9 server files+working aloken
07/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello elitepvpers.I would like to ask you if someone can upload completed a9 server files+working Aloken .Sorry if some of you think that i am too cheeky but i have no chance.I tried to make it working but i gaves me a lot of errors that i don't know how to solve them... Once again my apologizes Have a nice day :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Fully Working Files For All Server`s . [ Important ]
06/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
hello Elitepvpers Members , i wanna Fully files for all Eu-demons , pets Client Side , SQL Side , because when i make new pet or Eu-demon its makes errors in others so i wanna have all pets and Eu-demon`s
Ep X Ran Online Server files 100% working
09/19/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 5 Replies
if you are looking for a epx ran server files here it is: RAN Online EP X Server files Repack: What it include`s?? 1. 2 launcher that working properly choose what you want to use. 2. SQL files fixed error in executing fixed 3. Server files fixed original made by me 4. GMchracter Editor made by me 5. RAN Online monitor and servermaneger made by me
[RELEASE]Server files with working expedition,siege,etc.
07/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 104 Replies
At first I would like to give the credits to : Silkbotter, Maniek, our gm team, Zikki, DeathMage, Dekaron Armageddon and all other people who worked hard to get the server files for us, to get all the shit working, sorry If I don't mention someone, I don't know all the people who worked on it Look below for some screenshots Well, after a while, I release our work, server files with : ★Expedition ★140+ dungeon (need to add mobs) ★Egutt base map added ★Death land,ruins and space of...
Server Files Working(98%)
06/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 22 Replies
ok i got bored so i thought i would give it a try and well i did Fist sit up the database like that one guy said using the msql 2000 after you set all that up open the folder "links" run 01 certs .. this will run all the certs for the server. do not exit out of them now go to the "bin" folder and run all of the server exe's (example Global Manager.exe) run them all