Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New [GM]Helper

Discussion on New [GM]Helper within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool New [GM]Helper

[SIZE="5"]Download New [GM]Helper

Virus Total

old [GM]Helper

Virus Total

GM Helper by Rev6

Guide For Rev6 [GM]Helper

Virus Total

press Thanks
program not by me upload only by me
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/23/2011, 18:19   #2

Hey! The first one was created by me! - You are not allowed to publish software made by me without my permission.
Old 09/23/2011, 18:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by torstmn View Post
Hey! The first one was created by me! - You are not allowed to publish software made by me without my permission.
i dont said i made this is GM helper i want to say upload by me and thats is railey upload by me But program not by me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2011, 18:31   #4

You didn't say that these programms are not made by you! Write it down. Something like "I did you upload the programms - I didn't create them".
Old 09/23/2011, 18:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by torstmn View Post
You didn't say that these programms are not made by you! Write it down. Something like "I did you upload the programms - I didn't create them".
okey
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread