Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[News] ISPS Private Server

Discussion on [News] ISPS Private Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
[News] ISPS Private Server

Quote:
*Important*

The server is not opened yet, and because I'm not the owner/leader or whatsoever I cant answer any question.

Visit the official site here:

Quote:
Latest News
(
ISPS Staff
)
Quote:
[ 16th June ]

I (hvstler) have been working on a toolbar in my spare time to get your ISPS Toolbar.
Quote:
[ 14th June ]

People do not seem to realize that setting up a server is alot of work. Its not just adding the files and db in a jiffy. I'm not an expert heck i wouldn't even know where to start setting it up myself and I have been watching everything Deepblue7 has been doing and i tell ya it's alot. Besides that we had problems with the provider which should be sorted Saturday, Sunday. Of coarse you think weekend then companies are closed. It was not something we couldn't do without the provider. We have come a little short communication wise which is resolved now aswell.

Please do realize that we (=admins) have normal lives and full time jobs so we cannot be on this 24/7. We are working as hard as we can.

If you don't think it is worth waiting please feel free to move on and not stay at this forum we do not force you, but we do not tolerate any talking about we are fake and any other negative talk about us or the way we work. If you have the urge to do so either pm each other or take it to another forum. The risk you take by doing so in this forum is permanently banned, some have been removed from this community already.

Our 3rd event has started yesterday, to enter this event simply sign up on the forum.

What can you win... Private user, life time 500 silk when we release ISPS!

ISPS Staff
Quote:
[ 7th June ]

Yes some script kiddies thought it would be fun to hack a staff account and put up some random stuff and delete topics. Boohoo o ItachiKun aka Adeel and other 0x33 members did you have fun with it.

Server was not compromised just topics were removed thx again for removing all the spam now we just have to add our back ups again and release soon.

Things beeing done:
Posting important topics back
Testing stability of the server

ISPS Staff
Quote:
[ 3rd June ]

[+] Server is in check!
[+] New Domain purchased ( )
[+] Complete dns services.
[+] Host second private server for gm's to learn commands.
[+] Upload client files to rapidshare premium.

Information:
Server is completed, and is online.
The dns services to enable outside connections will be completed asap.
After the dns has been setup we will go into online inspection for users connectivity.

After that we will upload the client needed to play isps.

There will be 2 servers online on the list, ISPS and GMISPS
Gm isps will be used to recruit new game masters to learn them how the administration commands work.
ISPS will be the public server and hold 4000 Slots, the registrations will close after 4100 registrations.

After 2 weeks we will open the registrations again for new players to join!
Dont complain about server traffic! Or make spam posts about it!

Server inspection will begin.

Forums closed, till inspection complete.
This is to prevent, spam and questions wich are not needed at this moment.

ISPS Staff

Quote:
F.A.Q.

(1) When is gonna isps gonna be released?
It will be released soon, Please don't ask dates
(2) What are the rates in isps?
It will be noticed when released.
(3) Will it have autopotting?
Yes.
(4) What is the level gap?
Lvl 100.
(5) Will it have chin tomb?
Yes.
(6) Will it have europe?
At the beginning no but it will be implemented later.
(7) Is the wolf gonna be in stable?
The grey wolf will be in stable and all the other pets will be available in the item mall.
(8) It will have fortress war?
It will have legend VIII update... it will have jangan fortress and bandit fortress.
(9) It will have multiclient?
No, 1 account per ip no multiclient.
(10) How many accounts per IP?
It will be 1 account per ip, if u have a brother/sister and needs a account pm the admins for it.
(11) Will we have enough time to download the client ?
Yes you will, dont ask how long!!
(12) Who is and who isnt allowed to play the game?
All the members in the forum who registered before the 4100 th person ( including 4100 person ) are aloowed to play the others can join 2 weeks later.
(13) Is botting allowed and if so is there a bot?
A/ No, botting isnt allowed and there will be no bot for isps and if some guys make an bot, GM´s are gonna ban botters ( not like in isro , we are better ) and the code will be changes so bots dont work anymore.

Quote:
SnapShots

And it's not a fake. Just let them do a good job.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 06/23/2008, 15:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
This topic will be locked cause this forum doesn't believe in ISPS.

But ive been waiting in IRC of ISPS for along time and they all crazy =)
Old 06/23/2008, 15:16   #3

Hmm... give a chance to them. They promised it.
Old 06/23/2008, 16:17   #4

Received Thanks: 1,347
You guys remember what happened when ECSro was in his long inspection. ^^
Many of you started to doubt and even spread rumors around.

If you are not patient enough to wait for them, then just say so.
We want this Thread clean from Doubting and rumors.

Do not repeat the same event of spamming about :
" .... Those are fake ... "
" .... There forum is empty ... "
" ...... nobody is working there .... "
" ..... no one believe noobs .... "
..... etc

Just wait and see the truth.
Old 06/23/2008, 17:05   #5

ISPS Will be online as they can start it. so be patient and wait. They try start server with ecsro client so they have luck, everything are ok.
Old 06/23/2008, 17:10   #6

well i do believe about isps but it's not opened yet so wtf u need to make this thread anyway.. there are topics about this already.
Old 06/23/2008, 17:57   #7

more detaile , site and news...
Old 06/23/2008, 21:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whazzzup View Post

well i do believe about isps but it's not opened yet so wtf u need to make this thread anyway.. there are topics about this already.
Unlike the other threads we saw here about Isps, this one is the best so far.
I can see that virusbogdan is so interested in it that he is even updating the thread with latest news.

This thread remains Until Isps is Opened. We hope that we will see the latest news here.
Old 06/23/2008, 21:52   #9

They always made fake things, and they copyed a bot source too. But it would be good if they realy have a pserver
Old 06/23/2008, 21:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by inv123 View Post
They always made fake things, and they copyed a bot source too. But it would be good if they realy have a pserver
We got nothing to lose if we wait, you know.

- - - - - - - - - -

# Fixed Contents of the thread.

Alright, this thread should be better now. ^^

# Sticked

I Hope you take a good care of it, Thread starter
Old 06/24/2008, 02:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussert View Post
We got nothing to lose if we wait, you know.

- - - - - - - - - -

# Fixed Contents of the thread.

Alright, this thread should be better now. ^^

# Sticked

I Hope you take a good care of it, Thread starter
Thats what people dont seam to realize, what have you got to lose in seeing if this really happens? they just cant face the facts that a new server might come up so they intend on Spamming it spreading Rumors and flaming it, that is what's wrong with this community.

As for ISPS, ive been with them since i heard about them, about 3 Weeks ago and ive been in there IRC Everyday, mainly to talk with them, and i cant say ive regretted it.
Old 06/24/2008, 07:26   #12

They work hard :P ...just look how beutifull are the rubrics :"comunity" - "items" and "pvp sistem"
Old 06/25/2008, 04:42   #13

Just as hussert said, wait. If you do not believe it, do not go to their site, talk about them, or spread rumors that are not true, just ignore them. But know that when it comes out, if it comes out, you will play it.

EDIT:
To virusbogdan
you mispelled server in the tags.
Old 06/25/2008, 04:52   #14

We have nothing to lose but valuable time. But half the kids today are stuck inside doing **** all on the computer anyways.
Old 06/25/2008, 15:20   #15

Yeah wth i can wait more as i did till now.I just hate waiting But onestly i don't think is fake but the fact they are shadowing everything,no updating news no nothing makes you lose hope.Anyways is just a game.
Closed Thread