Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blue Zerk Abandoned!!!

Discussion on Blue Zerk Abandoned!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blue Zerk Abandoned!!!

I was playing on Grindroad V2 Titanium,and i accidentaly abandoned the capture generals quest from blue zerk chain by mistake.Now i cant get it back can someon help me out fast.
Old 09/19/2011, 23:26   #2

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
To bad for you
Can`t do it again or you should start over from the beginning ?
Old 09/19/2011, 23:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
start a new character?if i dlvl and lvl up back to 95 will i get the same quests again or..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Pk2-Guide]Blue and Fire Zerk
04/16/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 59 Replies
I Will Explain How to Do Blue and Fire Zerk Pk2 Edit Works With: iSRO, cSRO, kSRO, vSRO, jSRO What You Need: - Pk2 Tools: Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire - Particles.pk2 (found in your silkroad folder) - Blue Zerk Files: http://www.mediafire.com/file/czttoidmmzu/blue zerk.rar (In Case You Want The Blue Zerk) - Fire Zerk Files: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nze2mzfrlww/fire zerk.rar (In Case You Want The Fire Zerk)
[ZSZC] Blue zerk
02/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Once again the zszc staff lye about ''Blue zerk '' they say that this cant be added ... well ... here it is MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service and virus scann VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner Press thanks if i helped PS thiss will only change the aspect of the Zerk not the dmg or duration
[Guide]How to get Yellow Title and blue zerk
02/05/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
NOTICE: This guide is from cSRO and has quest's names not same as iSRO, but u can understand at all those serials f quests as well. Serials quests for 95lvl: No1: Quest's name: Camp Test. Chinese Chars NPC: General Sonhyeon (Jangan) Europe Chars NPC: General Ratcherd (Const) Details: when you got this quest talk again for second time General NPC, then you will teleporting in one Arena in Jangan.
Media pk2 with blue zerk?
12/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi all. Can someone give me media pk2 or patch for media pk2 for blue zerk working with the last client in iSRO? I will be happy if anyone help me ! :) Regards.