Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro Server files - Problem

Discussion on Vsro Server files - Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro Server files - Problem

Yo guys,

I have a problem with my server. When I want to start the globalmanager, it takes already 1 minute to load it completely. I have 4 GB RAM, so I have no clue about why it takes like 1 minute. Anyways, once it is started up, I start the downloadmanager up, but it doesn't give a message about divisioninfodata. The GateWayserver stucks at DB connected, and that is pretty weird, since the globalmanager is able to load completely. My Database settings and ODBC are fine. I'm using a correct cert, got it from a friend who has the files already running. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Here is a picture of it anyways :
Old 09/19/2011, 17:32   #2

elite*gold: 702
Start GlobalManager , MachineManager and login with smc start the rest from there.
Old 09/19/2011, 18:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0sBG® View Post
Start GlobalManager , MachineManager and login with smc start the rest from there.
Thanks for your advice. I've already tried that, and it seems that something is wrong with my gatewayserver. It seems that it isn't even running, according to the SMC.

I made a screen of it, here you can see it :

It seems that I've found my problem.
Look at this:

The dutch sentence about ODBC means that the ODBC driver is busy with the results from a different hstmt. No clue what that means to be honest, how should I fix that? I mean, the globalmanager is working, so thats why I ask that.

I figured out, that I got that error when I try to refresh the articles from the gatewayserver by the SMC
Old 09/19/2011, 21:02   #4

elite*gold: 702
Check the ports in the cert server's configs and ur server.cfg to match. Also did u setup the ODBC correctly @ ur pc and the shard and global configs?
Old 09/20/2011, 16:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0sBG® View Post
Check the ports in the cert server's configs and ur server.cfg to match. Also did u setup the ODBC correctly @ ur pc and the shard and global configs?
They match. I got the server.cfg and the cert from a guy who has the files already running. I just changed the ports, and the database connections. So that should be fine. This guy even checked it on teamviewer, he said everything was fine. I turned off firewall aswell, but that is not the problem either.