Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to open qin-shi tomb ?

Discussion on how to open qin-shi tomb ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to open qin-shi tomb ?

anyone knows how to open map qin-shi tomb in gs1?

also knows how to open DH stone cave?

thanks so much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tomb of the Sun Glitch
04/01/2010 - General Gaming Releases - 5 Replies
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iRFa-dX-qzU/So0uZVUJqCI/ AAAAAAAAALk/mXA-XEElVvU/s1600/tomb-of-the-sun%2Bch eat.jpg In Tomb of the Sun in Land of the Dead (the ranged tomb), you can solo the boss with ranged moves by zoning in, then standing on the very front edge of the platform the boss is on. Just be sure not to fall in the sand. The boss will never attack you and won't do anything special when he enrages. Enjoy!
0:0 for 95 Tomb??
10/11/2009 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
What 0:0 do I need to go to (Of which map), to get to TOMB? I found it on forum 30mins ago but I can't remember..
Need to know how to Wallhack Tomb with CE
08/12/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Ive been searching forums for a while now and I find all kinds of really descriptive tuts and such. But all of them say that searching python_below.mac will allow me to wallhack on Tomb of Black Dragon. Now ive done this many times and the web_image.mac doesnt erase all the code. It usually turns out web_image.macmac. And when I try to log in I get Disconected. Ive even tried deleting the extra mac and still get disconnected. If anyone has a solution please post. I use CE 5.5 and can wallhack...
Python / tomb cant get WH.
04/15/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
ok so im haveing trouble getting the wall hack to work for python castle and tomb. i putt the names in CE text, python_below.mac (tomb) python.mac (python castle) few of the addresses pop up change to the web thing, but none work. and sometimes when i change i try to zone in i just get the ??? ???? thing anyone else haveing problems with python and tomb? or anyone know what i am doing wrong? im not a noob at this im just new. i got other stuff to work just these seems to be a bit of...
TOMB dragon
07/07/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Someone help me, how to change tomb dragon little dragon respawn? I need fast respawn more mob.