Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone can help me set up VSRO on Hamachi? Planning on making my own server for now!

Discussion on Anyone can help me set up VSRO on Hamachi? Planning on making my own server for now! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone can help me set up VSRO on Hamachi? Planning on making my own server for now!

Hello,

Well I am on my computer basicly 24/7 and I am sick of searching for servers to play on and when I do find one its always boring so I have decided to make my own and it will be basicly be just fun and I will do everything you guys need to keep you playing!

I am going to be using the VSRO files till we find a developer to have our own, but being honest I only have knowledge with web development, graphics and 6 years of silkroad. So I will need someone to come teamview me and set up everything...

If anyone will be kind enough to do that they may GM alongside me as a starter team, when the server is online I will be making a forum and a website to expand us more... Add one of the following so we can talk!

We will not always be an Hamachi server too once I successfully portforward we won't be but we will still not be 24/7 until we gather enough money to purchase a Dedicated to keep us online 24/7.

MSN -
Skype - crypto.hf

~Thanks!
Old 09/18/2011, 17:18   #2

what u need help with ?
Old 09/18/2011, 19:57   #3

Exactly what it says, add either my Skype/MSN and we can talk!
Old 09/18/2011, 20:05   #4

Lolz, I was thinking of setting up a thread similar to this, but decided not to.
Goodluck.
Old 09/18/2011, 20:21   #5

Why thankyou
Old 09/21/2011, 15:29   #6

i want too to make server for me and my friends only :/ if someone can say how it would be great