Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BSRO]Stuck at charcter selection screen

Discussion on [BSRO]Stuck at charcter selection screen within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BSRO]Stuck at charcter selection screen

I got disconnected in Tomb and now all my characters get stuck at selection screen. Is there any way to fix or should I just move on?
Old 09/16/2011, 03:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Im having the same problem. Probably something wrong with the server =\

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stuck at server selection
06/29/2011 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Well I can login and no errors about server is busy or wat not but for some reason i click the server and hit confirm and it just sits there anyone have any suggestions
Character Stuck At Selection
05/31/2011 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
I've been looking for a way to fix this but never find anything on my specific bug. I have tried a to reinstall and joymax even says that they have moved my char to hotan, but it still crashes. I am able to log into my account, but as soon as I hit start (before the loading even starts) it says I have been dc'd. Any ideas?
Stuck at server selection
04/17/2011 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hi ladyz and gentlemen :D I try make my own server for aion to check some skins but i face a problem . I start the server i log in to aion and its all k till i come to server selection.when i select the server the game dont do anything . Anyone can help me pls :(
Server Selection Screen.
04/15/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I was hoping to either get an answer and possibly some direction. Here's my question. Is it possible to edit or change the Server Selection Screen Below? http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k558/GMLegend ary/serverscreen.png IF SO, how would I go about this? Does it deal with a texture pack located in data/texturepack/loditem?
Stuck at character selection screen...
04/29/2009 - Rohan - 2 Replies
`some times my bot keeps getting stuck on the character selection screen... i've already used it a couple of times buy nowadays it keeps on getting stuck... can someone tell me why?... and how can i fix it