Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A server for me and my friends!

Discussion on A server for me and my friends! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A server for me and my friends!

Hi!
I'm looking for a how to create a server tutorial with srevo but I only found topics with link broken...If somebody now a good tutorial can he/she post it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]friends cannot connect to my server
07/30/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
So I searched around and the only thing I found that was the same as my problem the guy wouldn't help him unless he got a thanks out of it -.- http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosti ng/1131717-help-plaes-any-one-here-know-my-problem s-help-me.html So basically I know the problem is with my account server It give this message I know that the 127.0.0.1 isnt right but my account and config files are both correct.They have the same oem files as me, I can get on the server but...
Friends Can't Connect to my RO Server
05/17/2011 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Can someone help me my friends cant connect to my server it says that "Failed to connect to Server" but on my pc i can connect Please help me I Need some Developer for my server too. Sorry for my bad english
Need help gettin connected to friends server.
01/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, my friend just made a private server, everything works. But when i try to connect from my computer with his server i cant even see the server that i need to click on in order to connect, what are we missing, something with IP's? or Ports? His lan ip is in the private connector and all his hamachi ip in the data.pak and still i cant enter. we are out of awnsers. EDIT: Problem solved, after 6 days of blood and tears im finally un and running.. This Topic can be closed. my connector has...