Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vote !! for vsro servers ..

Discussion on Vote !! for vsro servers .. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: hmmm ?
yes 16 76.19%
no 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vote !! for vsro servers ..

as i see and think all this server looks like an Emulator .. full of Crash and bugs when the owner PC shutdown the server shutdown too wdh .. the servers hosted in owners pc lol
and that lag .. !
and in DWO gm's giving free avatars pets .. whatever ..
i think the vsro test files not stable and cannot be fixed anymore and will be release soon
as i think the best server for now is Elitesro .. Dreamwold Turkish gm .. as he did in ZSZC gave items to players .. and Bloodysro .. bugs cannot be fixed
Diamond Xsense server looks as his Emulator ..
the only server is works fine now is EliteSro .. and in all the ways esro admin wont give free silks and suns to his friends ...
Regards
KingLi turkish gm...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2011, 03:55   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLoveSx View Post
as i see and think all this server looks like an Emulator .. full of Crash and bugs when the owner PC shutdown the server shutdown too wdh .. the servers hosted in owners pc lol
and that lag .. !
i think the vsro test files not stable and cannot be fixed anymore and will be release soon
as i think the best server for now is Elitesro .. Dreamwold Turkish gm .. as he did in ZSZC gave items to players .. and Bloodysro .. bugs cannot be fixed
the only server is works fine now is EliteSro .. and in all the ways esro admin wont give free silks and suns to his friends ...
Regards
Make your own Server and you will be the Hero here !

Proof that DWO is giving away Items !
Old 09/08/2011, 03:55   #3

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLoveSx View Post
and that lag .. !
Regards
DWO free giving avatars?
Are you ok?
We arent here in bloodysro, so pls gtfo with wrong argument, srsly, this forum will have no end with such lies.

Ciao,you gotta find me on dwo forum.
Old 09/08/2011, 03:57   #4

Quote:
sure why not
release the files and you will see who will make the best server here !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2011, 03:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post

Proof that DWO is giving away Items !
lol ? kingli is a turkish guy he didnt give items for now the server has opened from 30mint ...
what u want from a turkish gm ??
that he did in ZSZC gave items to his friends cuz of that he got kicked from the team
Old 09/08/2011, 03:57   #6

Received Thanks: 1,583
only problem with dwsro is the rates, simply garbage.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/08/2011, 03:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
only problem with dwsro is the rates, simply garbage.
+ GM's there dont answer to anyone ^^.
Old 09/08/2011, 04:00   #8

dont worry the files gonna be Released soon and all of vsro servers will cry for Donations .. and they make the rates 200x for players and none will come
Old 09/08/2011, 04:02   #9

Received Thanks: 1,583
they all think with high rates people wont buy silks -.-
Old 09/08/2011, 04:03   #10

vsro test files servers wont stay more than 2 month