X-Trap with no solution? 05/26/2013 - S4 League - 11 Replies Hello, after I used the zYan Dev hack I started to get this error.
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3054/unledtv.png
I tried to reinstall s4 league, delete X-Trap and HGWC folder.
I did everything is possible, still nothing!
Any help?
Ty!
EDIT : is there any other way to fix it excepting the windows reinstall? ._.
REQUEST PLS ONE HIT FOR KILLING THE MONSTER 09/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies can anybody know how to 1 hit the monster????? pls make the cheat or hack to 1hit the monster for fast leveling and gain more many pls help the people want to cheat this is grat hack the i hit monster pls make the hack:mofo:
[Tutorial] Killing Bots on SunWorld ULTIMATE SOLUTION 07/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies As simple as this:
First of all, the very special ingredient, named Protector.
Here's the detailed screenshot guide:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2yw5z0w.jpg
Next thing you have to do, is find your botting victim, for example I IRONICALLY did it on myself, but let's pretend im the bot.
You choose ur target, and right click protector.
Now a big ass wooden ball will pop out next to him.
As his Key-Presser desperately switches target, a moment will come when he is going to switch to this wooden...
(Request)X-Trap Killer 03/22/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies I need somone to make one that updates itself when X-Trap updates so it can't e stopped...or one for Cabal NA
Scatter Killing bot?(not a request) 09/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies well i was wonder if anyone has made a bot to do this, because if no one has then i was gonna make a bot that when activated it moves around an area and scatters that also includes autoload arrows. i alrdy started working on it and it moves around a given area now i just need to add a scatter feature but if someone has released something like this then i gonna just stop now.