Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Failed to connect (C5). Server status - Check.

Discussion on Failed to connect (C5). Server status - Check. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Failed to connect (C5). Server status - Check.

Is it only server 2 which is down?
No, it seems that server 4 is having some issues as well.
Old 09/01/2011, 22:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
yea im connected i was like wth , serv4
Old 09/01/2011, 22:23   #3

elite*gold: 6
it says 0/3000 server2
but im still online, and there are 3 pages in party matching
Old 09/01/2011, 22:25   #4

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307

Currently yes

Log in server of Esro2 and 4 are down (Proberly they will stay down till next morning since server admin is sleeping ....)

also i noticed that esro 2 and 4 are the server with the most log in server crashes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
''failed to connect server'' ??
07/30/2011 - Last Chaos Private Server - 12 Replies
Ich hätte mal ne frage :P ich spiele schon seit ein paar wochen lastchaos ep 2 und wollte fragen ob es in letzter zeit ein großes update oder so gibt ..? ich versuch mich jeden tag aufs neue einzuloggen aber es kommt immer wieder diese meldung ''failed to connect server'' ! Und auf die Last Chaos Eternia ep 2 homepage komm ich auch nicht mehr .. machen sie gerade ein langes lastchaos update ? Bitte um Hilfe ! (:
Failed to connect to the Server
07/18/2011 - Minecraft - 3 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich wollte heut mit einem gutem Freund von mir Minecraft auf seinem Server zocken, er hat mir die IP gegeben, wir haben sie auch 3 mal verglichen, sie ist 100% richtig. Wir haben beide Minecraft 1.7.3, doch wenn ich zu Multiplayer gehe, und dort die IP von seinem Server eingebe, ladet es eine Weile, und dann kommt: "Failed to connect to the Server" darunter steht: "Connection timed out: connect" Was mache ich falsch, er ist die ganze Zeit online und hat auch schon alles versucht...
Failed To Connect To Server (C4)
12/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I keep getting this error and games not happening. Step 1: Open Srproxy + Bot (Fill Out Swsro2 Ip) Step 2: Open Sro-db.de Bot (direct to Sroclient) Step 3: Start Game.... Error... Help Please :) I downloaded sunworld Part 1 and 2 put 2 inside one then put KingLi's new pk2 in the same folder.
[Help]Failed To connect to server!
09/08/2010 - CrossFire - 24 Replies
Hey ich hab ein Problem... ich starte Crossfire dann kommt das! Failed To connect to server! was is los? mein I-net ist da aber trotzdem geht das nicht...
Failed to connect to server.(C7)
04/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Does anyone know why this is happening? I've tried logging in with/without bot, with Loader and even with the original Silkroad client, and it still gives me the same error. :|