Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with MP in ZSZC bot

Discussion on Problem with MP in ZSZC bot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with MP in ZSZC bot

i was with my bot, and i took a break of an houre and then i went back to the game but now my bot saying "Cannot use due... of MP", but i have potions..
what should i do?
Old 08/27/2011, 02:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
restart your game and your bot config ^^ then it works ;D;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem with ZSZC
06/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
pls help me http://picload.org/image/lowidg/unbenannt.png what i have to do?
ZSZC problem.
10/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
whenever I want to start the client. I choose water and then I get a blank error message, downloaded the client from the post here, including patch (used patch). is there anyway to fix this error? Kind regards Craters.
ZSZC db bot problem
09/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
well, i start the bot then login, choose my character and then when i enter the game, it crashes or shutsdown, i tried using other bot version, among other things but nothing worked : \
Problem !!ZSZC for experts bot problem
07/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a problem.I start my bot right but when I click on config>> get coadinates and then come this error :Unhandled exception in the application.or german : Unbegandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung and when I click on the "skills " button I see only number for the skills .This "bug " I have only with one char not with my other char.With the other char I have nno problem. Pls help me thx !!!!!!