Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

psro links and what not

Discussion on psro links and what not within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
psro links and what not

I was wondering if anyone can give me the link that i need to install the private sro server. I saw it before but i cant find it and ive tried looking and i dont see it so any help would be greta.

Thanks.
Old 05/22/2008, 05:16   #2

omg stupid noob use search L-)
Old 05/22/2008, 14:57   #3

hey man dont be rude.Search youtube for silkroad private server links
Old 05/22/2008, 15:56   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360

next time search better!!

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSRO Stall Network for SWSRO and PSRO servers
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Guys! I'm working of a web-based stall network for PSRO server. My goal is to lessen the spam in Hotan and lessen all the typing's and use spam-bots. This project is inspired by this post thanks to melkorz123 for the idea. The difference of this web-based stall network is it has SWSRO support and maybe I'll add all working PSRO server in the near future. This project is 100% free because i used my own paid hosting and domain i just added a sub-domain for this project. This is not yet...
PSRO Fake/Scam/Hack Sites/Programs links.
01/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 39 Replies
Hi I'm making this thread so at least the newbies can be informed about which site is fake or a scam trying to steal your items or account information. I will start with few sites and will update this thread every few days with the sites you post or pm to me. Here is the current list: -www.ecsrobot.tk -www.ecsrosbot.tk -fembria.weebly.com -fembria.tk
plz post auto looter links and hack links plz
04/12/2008 - MapleStory - 4 Replies
plz post the links to hacks and auto looters u make and tell me how to use. I just joined this web and i got no clue how to use hacks do hacks or use autos or do autos so plz someone teach me! im despret! i need it bad! i need to learn how to do this kinda stuff.:(:(:(:(:(:confused:
[PSRO] Post the links pls
03/29/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i only need a link of the multiclient or something like that so i dont get an error. Got all other programs. sockscap with username and pass^^