The service allows you to remove the sentence from a character that was blocked for a serious violation. Please note that the record continues to be blocking, that is, withdrawal penalties do not cancel your previous violations.
Also note that there are violations that lead to blocking your account without the right to use paid services. Do not order a service, if you are not sure that the account can be unlocked.
Providing services is only possible if there are sufficient funds in your account.
The service is provided for the following reasons: blocking:
1. violation of the User Agreement - Advertising Sales of game currency,
2. the use of prohibited software ( block made for a period of more than 30 days).
If you order this service, you must specify:
1. reason for blocking,
2. server that hosts the offending character and the name of the character.
Price: 6000 Silk
6k Silk are about 75€ afaik, correct me if i am wrong.
That's one of the biggest bullshit stories I have ever heard in my life.
Botting because of lack of GM's? What the hell corrupted GM's have to do with laziness of people? Seriosuly. And who these GM's shall be? You? Skyline?
Please...
Well we obviously have different points of view. When eSRO started there wasn't any bot and everyone played there without problems. Same at the beginning of MHTC, I remember making chinese partys on scorpions with some other people.
GM's can encourage players to handgrind, unique events, some visits to spots, players love to know that actually someone cares about them, and they don't mind about spending money on that kind of servers. Sadly none of the current Silkroad servers (except Grindroad) applies this.
I could make a 10 pages document about the advantages of this system, and how great the income would be. The most important part of a server is it's community, if you don't interact with them or you get a bad reputation (like Hydralisk is getting lately, but with his own methods), they will hardly give you money, the server will not get spread with the mouth to mouth (the MOST important way of a server to get known), and they will feel angry about almost anything you say (see Hydralisk).
Fak mathar my english sucks. If I someday write that 10 page document I'll do it in Spanish XD
with bot yeah... without, it would take me a life time. I don't want to waste my time grinding by hand. I know I'd still bot. Even if I only had to kill 1 mangyang to get to lv 100 I'd still use a bot to kill the mangyang!
Well we obviously have different points of view. When eSRO started there wasn't any bot and everyone played there without problems. Same at the beginning of MHTC, I remember making chinese partys on scorpions with some other people.
GM's can encourage players to handgrind, unique events, some visits to spots, players love to know that actually someone cares about them, and they don't mind about spending money on that kind of servers. Sadly none of the current Silkroad servers (except Grindroad) applies this.
I could make a 10 pages document about the advantages of this system, and how great the income would be. The most important part of a server is it's community, if you don't interact with them or you get a bad reputation (like Hydralisk is getting lately, but with his own methods), they will hardly give you money, the server will not get spread with the mouth to mouth (the MOST important way of a server to get known), and they will feel angry about almost anything you say (see Hydralisk).
Fak mathar my english sucks. If I someday write that 10 page document I'll do it in Spanish XD
I bet he will recruit GM´s if he noticed that he will lose money but this wont happen there is a player on esro 4 that always sells silk items .. every day .. (and no not the same items every day) its like hes buying 100k silks every day.. also other ppl doing like this
what i want to say is even without GM´s hes getting shitload of money each day so why he shall recruit GM´s ? i mean as long as we dont stop to pay or the servers lose players he wont change anything
Botting is not needed if the server have enough GM activity. 80% of the players bot because none of the current Silkroad servers have a decent GM activity (well, maybe ZSZC, thats why they still keep their players in after a cap 100 with euro server opens).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7
Well we obviously have different points of view. When eSRO started there wasn't any bot and everyone played there without problems. Same at the beginning of MHTC, I remember making chinese partys on scorpions with some other people.
GM's can encourage players to handgrind, unique events, some visits to spots, players love to know that actually someone cares about them, and they don't mind about spending money on that kind of servers. Sadly none of the current Silkroad servers (except Grindroad) applies this.
I could make a 10 pages document about the advantages of this system, and how great the income would be. The most important part of a server is it's community, if you don't interact with them or you get a bad reputation (like Hydralisk is getting lately, but with his own methods), they will hardly give you money, the server will not get spread with the mouth to mouth (the MOST important way of a server to get known), and they will feel angry about almost anything you say (see Hydralisk).
Fak mathar my english sucks. If I someday write that 10 page document I'll do it in Spanish XD
Let's face it, why should you waste your life Grinding on a game like Silkroad?, at the first, there weren't any bots at all because the bots came now-days, most of the community of silkroad are No lifers, I include myself, but don't tell me that the entire Silkroad players will stop boting, even on GrindRoad the rates are high as hell and the players ask for bots, forget about the "No boting rule" that's the stupidest shit someone can say... nothing will prevent the bot.
And a massive ban from Elite? I doubt it, maybe the users that never payed for Silk before will get banned but he will never ban his Silk buyers.
And ZSZC still have their players because EURO characters sucks, old-school silkroad players still play on it, and the bot hunting on ZSZC stopped months ago, you rarely see a GM hunting for bots.
Anyway, like you said we all have "different points of view"....
Indian Cyber Warriors Threatening S2 Games 05/06/2011 - Off Topic - 6 Replies If they do not make the Indian flag in the game!
Please see:
YouTube - Indian Cyber Warriors Take Down HoN Servers & Demand Indian Flag
SUPPORT OUR CAUSE BY LIKE AND GOOD COMMENT!