Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IMPORTANT]KINDA SCAM: E-SRO_P2P aka ESRO5

Discussion on [IMPORTANT]KINDA SCAM: E-SRO_P2P aka ESRO5 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/11/2011, 13:27   #91

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
it's better to try than to resignate
Old 08/11/2011, 16:15   #92

elite*gold: 0
nvm
Old 08/12/2011, 00:45   #93

elite*gold: 0
lol yo123 for GM ^^ If you want it, you got my vote for sure.

But I don't see how you would want to work for a admin like that. Yes ESRO has potential, but the admin's lack of interest in the players or what happens on the server makes it a fail from the start.
I seriously doubt that he even planned to raise the rates at first. He did it cause word got out that his P2P-project was a "scam" (read: abusing the stupidity of people that assume because you have to pay for it, it must special) And all the assumptions that it would be bot-free were based on a admin that gives a flying f*ck about what happens on his server besides that it generates money for him. So change a few numbers and done... P2P server, no GM or bot-banning needed.

And after all that, you still wanna work with him? (and by 'with him', I actually mean 'FOR him' since he'll be taking all the money and you won't get any rights to do what you actually came to do)
Thanks
3 Users