Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ABOUT HolyBOT !!!

Discussion on ABOUT HolyBOT !!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ABOUT HolyBOT !!!

So my question is.....can i pick only items with holybot?? i want just to pick like items , tabs , elixirs.....
Old 08/08/2011, 12:02   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
To pick items you have to start the bot.
Old 08/08/2011, 12:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbbiden11 View Post
So my question is.....can i pick only items with holybot?? i want just to pick like items , tabs , elixirs.....
your bot wont pick up items unless you kill mobs , it wont pick up items from mobs killed by others
Old 08/08/2011, 12:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
your bot wont pick up items unless you kill mobs , it wont pick up items from mobs killed by others
**** :S.....thats what i wanted to know
Old 08/08/2011, 12:26   #5

Noob wings leecher again doh --'

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HolyBot SlowBot ?
08/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Heyho i have the problem when i start bot he buff normal than he stay some sec ... than he atck he kill 1 mob and stay again some sec and thats always its very slow and laggy is this normal or how can i fix it ?
holybot help
08/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hi i start holybot and wont to conect elitesro_4 who i do it?
HoLyBot (EliteBot)
07/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Well I play on Elite sro 3, and the holy bot crack works fine. Just one problem when i loop back to my hunting spot it just stands there and it keeps saying "You still have time to reuse this item" and won't attack unless i stop bot and start again over and over. Why?
help me PLS about holybot
07/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
There is a messagebox then i click crack.exe,the messagebox said:"cannt connect the server"t,than i have three choice,client details or ignore or exite anyone know this problem pls tell me thank u very much! does there anyone can help me? i cannt use any bot on Esro need help plzz
[WTT] My hair to HolyBot
07/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
My friend really want to buy HolyBot but he dont have enough money, so now asked me that help with advertise ! The message is the following: Hello all ! I'm Shane from Hungary and i try to sell my fcking hair, because i want to buy Holy bot please help !!! Pm me with offer: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mem...50--shane. html