You last visited: Today at 12:44
Advertisement
ILS Bot goes ESro
Discussion on ILS Bot goes ESro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
08/24/2011, 10:24
#901
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,437
Received Thanks: 5,378
9 Hours without any crash now ^-^
There is just 2 small things which are annoying after returning to town bot wont start loop and also bot isnt storing anything
08/24/2011, 10:28
#902
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 343
Received Thanks: 17
For me loop works fine although the Hide Client button is inactive and the bot doesnt buff itself :S
08/24/2011, 11:41
#903
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,437
Received Thanks: 5,378
Mh sometimes the client freeze ... without any DC message in bot
08/24/2011, 12:14
#904
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 476
Received Thanks: 137
For me the bot doesnt work when i set up my char its just freezes and then when i relog it doesnt find my char ;d
just w8 for zBot to fix most important bugs cuz ils sucks...
08/24/2011, 12:22
#905
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 25
lol ils is alot better than zbot actually zbot need lot of fixes , atack sux and not make all b uffs need lot of fixes this work perfectly for me 28h
atm on.
08/24/2011, 12:27
#906
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,437
Received Thanks: 5,378
i think the store problem is caused by grab pets since u move the items from pet to inv manuelly ..
08/24/2011, 12:36
#907
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by
_HouseMusicx3
i think the store problem is caused by grab pets since u move the items from pet to inv manuelly ..
Could be the reason 4 guys with grab pet, I'll check that
btw: next update includes a new Pick/Save/Sell Filter
08/24/2011, 12:42
#908
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 8
Hi!
I'm using windows 7 ultimate 32bit and I have 2 problems:
1st:When I want to open bot:
2nd:When I wan to install Micorsoft .Net Framework 3.5:
Please guys help me I think I loose my mind!!!
08/24/2011, 13:09
#909
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,437
Received Thanks: 5,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by
dongdong
Could be the reason 4 guys with grab pet, I'll check that
btw: next update includes a new Pick/Save/Sell Filter
Awesome cant wait for it !
Uhm könttet ihr ein future adden das der bot die cave traps nicht mehr attackt ?
08/24/2011, 13:34
#910
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,141
Received Thanks: 1,631
hey dongdong can you let warlocks switch targets after 2 dot?
08/24/2011, 14:45
#911
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 8
I'm using windows 7.I search on google and I find that widnows have net framework 3.5 integreted.But when I activate .Net framework from turn windows features on or of the program still don't work.Now my question WHY?
08/24/2011, 15:37
#912
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 104
Uninstall your .Net Framework and install it again (Version 3.5 or 4).
08/24/2011, 15:42
#913
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,560
Received Thanks: 2,814
Hm autologin doesnt work for me anymore. It spams Connected to Login server Connected to World Server.
08/24/2011, 15:47
#914
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,437
Received Thanks: 5,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Dropdead*
Hm autologin doesnt work for me anymore. It spams Connected to Login server Connected to World Server.
it is working for me
08/24/2011, 16:08
#915
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,173
Received Thanks: 324
this bot sux i cant even login with it everytime i login but bot says cannot connect to server traffic and i dont see my char...
Similar Threads
WTT ESRO GOLD ESRO 2 & ESRO 4 TO ESRO 1
08/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey I WTT gold from
ESRO 2 : 290M
ESRO 4 : 208M + devil wing dress (F) 3x igno 1x damage 5% + pirate hat (F) 1x str 1x damage absorption
TO
Esro 1 Server
WTS/WTT(for esro 3 gold) ESRO 3 LEVEL 71 WIZZARD/BARD !
08/04/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Bard:FF (dances,swing/moving march,mana cycle,hit march,noise,tambours,echo(other passive skills)
Wizard:FF until a 69
Dropp set!
Gold:0
Nice pt Charachter,because bard FF!
WTT ESRO lvl 93 warrior prem for wiz esro
06/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT ESRO lvl 93 warrior prem for a lvl 90+ wiz
pm me
i need Bot for esro
06/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i Need Bot or Auto Select for elite sro 2 Ty :handsdown::handsdown:
Is there any no-dc for eSRO?
06/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
As the title said.... i just wanna know....and if it is post here ..... i use search button and i only found edx loader which doesnt works for me....
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:45 .