Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connecting to Mysro/Fysro

Discussion on Connecting to Mysro/Fysro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connecting to Mysro/Fysro

Im currently trying to connect to Mysro/Fysro but I cant seem to get it working. I downloaded the client from this post
and unpacked it. When I start up the silkroad.exe a screen pops up with the 2 swsro servers, the first server is down and the other is up. What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance

I figured it out myself, thanks for the help.... NOT

#Close please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request Fysro (Mysro) media.pk2 2.0
07/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Everything in-game is ''???'' Guess i'm using the wrong media.pk2. Please post the right one here, thanks, means a lot! And the first one who answers, get's my lvl 90 isro char, I don't play isro anymore so.
Searching for Mysro [FYSRO] WORKING DB bot // Suche mysro db bot
05/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello together :) Because the Holy Bot is now charging money for using it i wan't to use the db bot. i got to know that i can use v0.8 and v1.3 but how? I don't know where to download and what to do. Thanks for Help :) Hallo zusammen. Weil der holy bot ja jetzt was kostet will ich auf db bot umsteigen. da ich aber weder weiss wo ich ihn herbekomme noch wie ich ihn konfigurieren muss bin ich auf eure hilfe angewiesen.