Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with holy bot Sjsro new

Discussion on Problem with holy bot Sjsro new within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with holy bot Sjsro new

why when i log on my char the bot dont read the char? how i can rezolve that problem ?

pls answer me
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Holy bot crack geht bei sjsro nich
10/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hallo also bei mir ist es so das der holy bot crack bei elite sro ganz normal geht ohne lags usw. aber bei sjsro stürtzt der client ab wenn ich den char auswähle und ins spiel möchte. wenn es daran liegt das ich was falsch mache pls erklären :D oder wenn es am download liegen könntepls sagen ty
Holy Bot Problem at the start
08/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello guys , I've got a problem with Holy bot. When i start it , they say : An exeption that couldn't be managed has happened , if you continue windows will ignore it .. ect. ( i translated it from french ) And if i press '' continu '' , the window opens , i press login & its like the bot crashes .. i reinstalled windows , did all the frameworks updates even the 4th & i still have the same prob. so if anyone could help me ..
Esro Holy Bot Problem.
07/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello all. I was botting clearly. But about 3-4 days ago my bot crashed. I logged out and logged in again. But bot didn't get my character info. Since that day , i can't use bot on my char. That's something about my character. Bot works on my friend's char on my computer. So , how can i fix it ? Thanks.
EliteSRO Holy bot problem with CPU
07/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Why does ebot take so much CPU ? When I get close to a party it lags pretty bad or when I'm in town it takes long time to load. Can't load hotan because of too many people. I don't think my PC is a problem, because I logged in on 2 clients on my old PC, and this one is much better. And I also logged in on 2 clients on thic PC and it went good. When I log in with Ebot it takes 100% CPU and when I get close to a party it lags and i die most of the time. When I log in normally everything is fine,...
Holy-network Problem!
03/31/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Erstmal Hallo:D Ich such grad ganze Zeit Holynetwork (Hab´s bei Winrar gedownloadet). Ich find nicht holy-network pls help :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: