I love your ability for make every thread a flame war thread.
Who is in PC 24/7? Me not, check yourself, replied 3 min after I posted. Your life is really exciting, isn't it?
Just because I replied after 3minutes, it means in your eyes, in your own pc world, that I'm online 24h?
Seriouuuuuuusly, you better get out here,you dont have a really real life.
Better quit everything before you destroy yourself lol.
really only retards post all those retarded pics on the forum thinking its funny when its not, it only shows how immature you are. Forum really getting crappy over the years (sro section)
really only retards post all those retarded pics on the forum thinking its funny when its not, it only shows how immature you are. Forum really getting crappy over the years (sro section)
You are just poker-faced jerk trying to pretend as a serious-*** .
I find these ***** in this forum kinda funny, if you don't get it - don't post it.
guys all the guy wanted to know if there are any elitesro gold selling sites and you just ignored that thread... you call yourself members of e*pvpers
Well someone already answered him.
Quote:
really only retards post all those retarded pics on the forum thinking its funny when its not, it only shows how immature you are. Forum really getting crappy over the years (sro section)
You, sir, have no idea about how the Internet works.
Just because I replied after 3minutes, it means in your eyes, in your own pc world, that I'm online 24h?
Seriouuuuuuusly, you better get out here,you dont have a really real life.
Better quit everything before you destroy yourself lol.
In most cases the one who says get a life, usually don't have a life himself. I guess this is one of those cases.