Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GRINDROAD CHECK BUG [help]

Discussion on GRINDROAD CHECK BUG [help] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GRINDROAD CHECK BUG [help]

Hey guys, I just downloaded GRINDROAD and everything needed to play it IMO, When I start the game it says that all the servers are in "Check" status even when they appear online in the websi.te
I have the MediaPatcher, The launcher,everything.
When I launch the normal sro launcher it says 1.309
Could someone help me out? I already have an account just missing that to start playing
Thanks in advance.
Old 08/02/2011, 16:39   #2

... servers are offline
Old 08/02/2011, 16:42   #3

hmmclick the media patcher and click back to isro, let the launcher from isro update, then go back to media patcher and click grindroad, and ya should be good, but servers are offline until next week / couple days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2011, 16:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
... servers are offline
I don't know why you are acting so rude when you don't know **** , but whatever, this is pretty much elitepvpers these days, thanks for that useless post.

Ofc servers are offline now, I have this check thing since 1 week ago, Im trying everytime the website says the servers are online.

Old 08/02/2011, 18:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbedani View Post
I don't know why you are acting so rude when you don't know **** , but whatever, this is pretty much elitepvpers these days, thanks for that useless post.

Ofc servers are offline now, I have this check thing since 1 week ago, Im trying everytime the website says the servers are online.

shut the **** up, you come here, asking for help, you don't know a **** how to run it, get an answer, and trying to act "cool"? do a favour and get lost
Old 08/02/2011, 20:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
shut the **** up, you come here, asking for help, you don't know a **** how to run it, get an answer, and trying to act "cool"? do a favour and get lost
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread