Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem trying to instal

Discussion on problem trying to instal within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem trying to instal

When I download the client from file front, and I double click it.
I get this. When I click the button, it just closes and does nothing.
Anyone can help me pls
Old 05/06/2008, 21:43   #2

Same error as mine (when i have AVG installed)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2008, 21:58   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
Try it with AVG shut down
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2008, 23:35   #4

It does the same thing for me, I thought it was normal. Help please.
Old 05/07/2008, 00:51   #5

AVG problem =.=
Even if it's turned off, u have to redownload the client again. Because AVG will stop a certain packet to enter your pc. So if u notice, your file will have less size than the right one. If it's containing in a RAR file, then u dont need to redownload. Just re-extract the archive (when AVG resident shield turned off or uninstalled)
Old 05/07/2008, 03:50   #6

u need to re download and turn off the AVG while downloading cause avg detected sro_client.exe to be a virus
Old 05/07/2008, 08:07   #7

thank you very much
all of you^^
going to try it right now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] FreeBSD Instal Problem
08/19/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey Leute ich hab ein Problem mit einem Strato Server und zwar wollte ich FreeBSD installieren also geb ich wie folgt ein curl ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/IS O-IMAGES/7.0/7.0-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso > disc1.iso FAIL hab anstatt 7.0 (7.1) eingegeben jetzt taucht das auf einmal auf
9D RUS Problem with instal
05/18/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
Hello.. i got problem when i try to instal 9D russian on Win7 ultimate, i cant create folder named Девять Драконо& #1074; the Installer get when i try to click instal.. even in any destinations :( anyone can help me? i use Norwegian OS, if that helps x) Thanks for help, if i get :) """"""""& quot;"""""""&qu ot;"""""""" ;""""""""& quot;"""""""&qu ot;" Fixed, i just changed the name on wierd folder x)
help with instal
10/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
i are a n00b and i dont know how to install the game. i have download it and instal it and uppgrade it and when i start nonthing happend some1 told me i will uppgrade it manual. so plz can any1 say how i will install it from the start.i have removed it and download it again so plz help me. sry for my english
Problem to Instal SRO
12/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
ger: Ich habe mir heute SRO runtegeladen und wollte es instalieren als ich dann den Client anklickte um es zu instalieren kam lange ein kleines Fenster: Please wait und dann der Error: This is a client File that can be used after the Europe Update. eng: I downloaded today SRO after the download i wanted to instal it. I clicked the client and then there came a window with Please wait, 5 -6 minutes later i became an error with the text: This is a client File that can be used after the Europe...
if i instal CO1 will i be able to use my...
05/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
co2 gears and chars? and make items on co1 and then use them in co2?