Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SRO] A-League Server (Private Server Development)

Discussion on [SRO] A-League Server (Private Server Development) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/09/2008, 15:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Post an update when you have the server up and running

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TwelveSky Private Server Development
04/04/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Since you all miss 12sky so much i will start a project to make a server for it like megabyte is doing for ts2. Visit my forum at: Server Development I dont guarrantee that this will be finished but i will give it my best to get it started and possibly make something out of it. But i am gonna need the power of the public to help me gather information on 12sky. Check the guides section for tutorials on how you can help make this dream a reality. if any c++ or c# programmer or packet guru...
[Development] Proxicity - Private Server Proxy.
07/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
Main Info: Name: Proxicity Developers: Basser, Working Patches: 5165, Language used: C# (no, not C++) Current state: Private proxy. Team I am looking for the following members: 1) Website designer. (PHP and/or Artwork)
New under development private server
11/22/2008 - SRO Private Server - 63 Replies
Hello everyone, Me and my team are developing a private silkroad online server: Working functions: - Login - Character Selection - Enter game - Movement - Quit game