Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EliteSilkroad 3 Every is...

Discussion on EliteSilkroad 3 Every is... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question EliteSilkroad 3 Every is...

Banned?
Old 07/20/2011, 14:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
nop

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elitesilkroad bot
06/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
So, I haven't managed to find a way to crack Holy Bot, since there should be also a bot server emulated as silkbotter said. I've been so unsuccessful so I couldn't even disassemble the bot =( I've also tried blocking the connection with psro.info via hosts in specific moments while Holy bot should send login info to psro.info but that wasn't possible since its easily explained like this: you can't download from forums if you're not registred (logged in) and to transfer data from/to psro.info...
EliteSilkroad ACCOUNT.
06/17/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey,, Im selling my lvl 85 wizard/bard i dont speak over elitepvpers.. add my msn and i send you some screenshots about it: btw. my account got premium+ devil spirit+grap pet add my msn : contact: [email protected] Greets.
EliteSilkroad dc after 5 minutes
06/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi, My problem is that after the figure after about 5 minutes gets dc and so on ... What can go?
Donate to elitesilkroad
05/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
So who want to donate to elitesro to upgrate the host , you can do it here Elite SilkRoad Private Server as more donations as more fast the server will be running with no problems ;) EDIT: I made a thread about this cause alot of people won't search on others threads about where they can donat so its more easy to just see a thread about donat elitesilkraod right? :) also your donate is important to make server up ^_^
any one post Bot elitesilkroad here please
05/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
any one post Bot elitesilkroad here please