mmm, this really sucks Well, thnx guys. I took it well and decided to create a new character, but I am getting an s6 error and cant even create a new one :@ lol.
[ESRO]Start client, login, select character, click start and stop... 06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Okay, so whats up with that new thing when you get to select character screen, when you click start it does nothing?
DONT JUST SAY SAME, I know you have the same problem...
You can thank me if you have the same problem tho... :P
esro character problem 06/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies Hey. I have an account with 2 characters and i can`t login on one of them. I press connect and nothing happens. what is the problem?
HELPPP MY CHARACTER eSro 06/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies Hi
I need some help everytime I press START in the caracter selection screen I got DC.. I've been trying this for like 2 hours and I can enter very easily but when I press START in my char.. I got DC
HELP PLEASE :(
Esro character froze 05/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies i log in choose char and enter the worl i appear in hotan.but all the staler appeares time by time and i cant move.after some minuts i can move some steps but then it froze completely