Seriously some people are so lame.. im not against botting or something but creating topic for this reason is stupid.. Cant you for **** sake play at least few days by hand without whining that you need a bot for 15x rate server?! Are you totally incompetent? btw are you Turk? i would guess so.
(btw there is autopress + automob select you dont need more)
Unless Juma crack holy bot, nothing is available for now...
Well there is allways Zbot, which IMO looks alot more promising. There will be a free version and a version with less restrictions when you donate. Pay2Use basically. Also the keypresser on this forum is a good substitute for a bot atm. If you have a pet it's quite good.
I always used keypresser. The more complicated the bot is, the more chance that an error will occour. Keypresser is simple enough, and if you have a grabpet, you're at the same thing. :]
key presser doing the same like bot, only dont pics items and money ? He is simple presser on collors that u can stat, right ? So he dont have radius and other options...
No, but what are your needs? I never left my bot but only for 10-15 min afk.. I used to play sro like logging on, setting bot to its place, and went working on the net, msn, chat, toilet, having meals, etc. Otherwise, I was checking sro all the time, not to mention chatting in guild/uni, which was the number one reason I played sro for.
EliteSro DOnt work 05/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Hi erstmal
ich hab mir EliteSro Runtergeladen also dei Zip datei
hab dan den Client gestartet dan komt ein fensster mit lauter fragezeichen
und eine I-net adresse
dan öfnet sich der launcher aber e spassiert ncihts was mach ich falsch
Please Dont Fuck The Game, Just Hack In Arcade!! Dont B A Nub!! 10/12/2010 - S4 League - 4 Replies hey people look at this nub, In SwordMatch Use Gunz, Bind Range Hack, Sp Skill Hack, If You Gonna Hack Please Hack In Arcade Mode, ok?
dont arruine the game-
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTPHs9MmR74